Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, adity said:

I had only district crimes and a side mission or two remaining when I finished the story. Barely took any time at all. Btw i didn't get hours played in my plat email. 

oh nice! ya it was fun doing all the collectibles and side missions while playing the main story.

i guess they must have added it playtime in the mail later on

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

You are spoderman, you can juke and evade ezily

Yea, that all I am doing mostly, as none of the gadgets and all work on them, tried snatching their shields that dsnt work too...and those RPG guys, s**le udti makdi pe nishana laga dete hain :furious:

Finished all the dlcs. Contrary to popular opinion I liked them.

Spoiler

The Heist: Liked it for obvious reasons.? Great VA and story was good enough to keep me interested to see it through. The lost art related side mission was fun.

Turf War: Again decent story. Tough(& irritating) new enemies. Yuri's character development was good and so was the boss fight.

Silver Lining: Liked it least, because of one long chase sequence. Found that frustrating. Other than that again Sable's character was explored well and the end boss fight was good too.

These DLCs have also done a good job as a bridge to upcoming Miles game.

Loved the base game's campaign and most of the side content atleast initially. Havnt enjoyed going for the platinum much, but now with just two trophies left, I guess I'll grind some more and be done with it, after a break. Just noticed that its been almost one and a half month since I started playing this :) Time flies.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes 

it’s a total BS move 

why would anyone want to play such huge games from scratch 

7 minutes ago, adity said:

Yes how hard could it be. 

They are 99% going to sell the remastered version as a 50 bucks new buy (Sony is leading the race to mooch as much as possible this gen). Hence dont want the new version to do anything with existing purchases. If they made saves compatible they will be horribly roasted for not offering a free upgrade.

16 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

They are 99% going to sell the remastered version as a 50 bucks new buy (Sony is leading the race to mooch as much as possible this gen). Hence dont want the new version to do anything with existing purchases. If they made saves compatible they will be horribly roasted for not offering a free upgrade.

You get remastered spider man with MM that costs 70 bucks.. Why would they sell it separately for 50 bucks?

There is no upgrade path for Spider-Man PS4. Basically, the game will run in BC mode (as part of the 99% games), but what enhancements will be applied is yet to be seen*.

The only way to get Spider-Man Remastered is to buy the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. There will be no standalone Spider-Man Remastered available at all.

*In terms of the enhancements for BC games, we are still waiting for Sony. The only piece of information available is on the PS5 website, it says "Game Boost - Enjoy faster and smoother frame rates in select PS4 and PS VR games."

Now, there are two possibilities:

- Either Sony will be 'arrogant Sony' and choose to conveniently leave out Spider-Man as part of the "Select Games". The reason I foresee this happening is simply for the fact that they would want people to buy the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition to get Spider-Man Remastered along with it.

OR

- Sony will be 'somewhat good-guy Sony' and provide some enhancements for Spider-Man PS4 in BC mode. Of course, it won't have all the improvements of the Remastered version, but it could be something.

Obviously, I'm hoping it's the latter, but let's see.

Edited by VelivolusDas
Corrected the quote from the PS5 website

6 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

All round strange decisions going on

Sony is absolutely refusing to communicate with the gaming community. They just drop a piece of news here and there and that's it. Dead silence after that. 

Taking fans for granted. No transparency whatsover.

I think Arrogant Sony is back this gen, but after the Bethesda acquisition by MS they might wanna rethink their marketing strategy.