Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

Game has gone downhill now. Waiting for it to go over soon.

Whole angle of a certain someone assembling an orchestra felt tacked on.

MJ is pretty annoying. Entering a miltary base just like that like wtf seriously :ko: Completely kills the games momentum.

Love the Miles character. Peter is ok. Aunt May arc is sidelined. The Lab sections are sh*t.

Dont feel any connection with Peter's story so far. Its just so random. Anything happens just like that. 

Weakest Sony exclusive in recent years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I kinda have the exact opposite view, the game builds very well in the first act, then paces up just fine and ends with the bang. I would rate this as good as any other Sony exclusive this gen.

10 minutes ago, adity said:

It was a 10/10 game for me. Couldn't stop playing. 

I like the gameplay. Slinging is awesome, combat is good too but main Story and its pacing is not that great.

I found bomb challenges much more fun than main story missions :P

11 hours ago, hope said:

I like the gameplay. Slinging is awesome, combat is good too but main Story and its pacing is not that great.

I found bomb challenges much more fun than main story missions :P

Miles is way better as far as pacing is concerned. Some might argue that it's even feels rushed, but honestly I loved it. After getting plat on the base game and starting the DLCs on the OG SM, I got extremely tired of repetitive side missions that simply replaces the enemies. And the MJ sections in the base game suck big time. 

Hope the next Spiderman addresses these concerns.

Edited by l33tmaniac

47 minutes ago, dekardia said:

Spider-Man Remastered and Miles Morales ruined Peter's face. The new model is unable to emote at all. I would like to show you comparisons but since the best examples involve the ending of the game...I think it's best I not post any spoilers.

Havent seen the remastered nor i am at the ending but so far hes pretty bare bones. Haven't connected with him at all and i am in the last act now i think.

Finished it. Excellent Ending. Last 30 mins were awesome.

Solid 8/10. Super fun gameplay, some fun fights and great score. Decent main story, science and mj mission were super bad and bring the game down totally. Looking forward to what happens next. Hope some Avengers angle is there in the next game :P

Next Gen Miles now :gunsmilie:

• 2 months later...

This game is dope, playing it non stop. I am constantly amazed by the fluid spiderman web slinging, combat animations. They knocked it out of the park in animations department.

Also jonah's constant spiderman bashing on radio, and if in case anyone praises spidey in interview, his rant is hillarious :rofl:.

On 5/25/2021 at 1:00 PM, SpearHea:D said:

This game is dope, playing it non stop. I am constantly amazed by the fluid spiderman web slinging, combat animations. They knocked it out of the park in animations department.

Also jonah's constant spiderman bashing on radio, and if in case anyone praises spidey in interview, his rant is hillarious :rofl:.

Yup, this is the ultimate spiderman game out there, until SM2 comes out. Miles Morales is great but that feels like a DLC to this.

Spiderman 2 on the PS2 was one of my best games of all time but this surpassed it.

Finished it. Best superhero game ever. Coudnt put the controller down and played it non stop. 9.5/10

Highlight of the game for me was, when each villain was revealed back to back in a row.  The whole setpiece was amazing. And the final hour of the game, an emotional and touching ride. Esp. between spidey and otto.

Just hated the stupid stealth missions of mj and miles.

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Finished it. Best superhero game ever. Coudnt put the controller down and played it non stop. 9.5/10

Highlight of the game for me was, when each villain was revealed back to back in a row.  The whole setpiece was amazing. And the final hour of the game, an emotional and touching ride. Esp. between spidey and otto.

and one of the best superhero themesongs ever.

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

A solid 8.5 for me, under Arkham Asylum n City.

Roughly half the missions were stealth, set in the homeless shelter, or lab. Those ruined the pacing for me big time. That music during the ending fight, when they are hanging on the side of the wall, fighting ---- EPIC :majesty:

22 hours ago, Snake said:

and one of the best superhero themesongs ever.

20 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

That music during the ending fight, when they are hanging on the side of the wall, fighting ---- EPIC :majesty:

Yeah its amazing. That final part with this in background was such a amazing experience.

Also the combat, swinging, jonah, spidey's character is so well done. Parker's voice actor nailed it.