Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Focus on suits if you want to plat. Otherwise you'll have to get gold in challenges which is not easy at all. 

yeah, I am gonna try plat it. so, I should prioritize buying the suits over buying gadgets and their upgrades, right? 

man, swinging around the city is so much fun. After unlocking about a quarter of the skill tree, you really start to feel like Spider-Man. Excellent gameplay and combat. And the mocap performances are great too, especially Peter Parker and Aunt May. The only weirdness I have encountered till now is the occasional lack of precision in stickiness around walls. Otherwise, a pure joyride.

32 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Did not enjoy this much.. Graphics are nice but rest of the game is almost same as spiderman… … and the length is too short to justify the price… 7.5/10

I am playing the base game only. MM par aya nahi abhi. How long is it? 

4 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

I am playing the base game only. MM par aya nahi abhi. How long is it? 

You can plat the game in less than 20 hours. This includes a second playthrough of the main story.

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

thanks. how do I track the hours spent in game?

I think you can view that by going to your profile and then navigating to the games tab. It should show the list of games along with your progress and time spent. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Alice said:

II was wondering, to anyone who has purchased the PSN dlc for Spiderman:Remastered from S:MM; how much was the upgrade?  Is it cheaper to grab it from PSN IN or PSN USA. 

I didn't get it but it was Rs 1000 in India which was cheaper than in USA (Don't remember the US price though)