Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

3 minutes ago, Ani23 said:

PS4 Standard Edition owners must upgrade to PS5 version (at no cost) in order to redeem

The PS4 Standard Edition mentioned here is referring to the PS4 version of Miles Morales. You have to upgrade this to the PS5 version (which is free) before you can purchase Spiderman Remastered for 1000rs.

• 1 month later...

So I started this after completing MM. Backwards, I know, but the graphics are a downgrade. Plus some of the quests like descrambling towers (hate this the most), collecting pigeons etc are a megaton of filler not present in smaller MM. 

The MJ and Miles segments are OKish. Not great, not bad. 
The venom powers in MM is such a cool touch, plus swinging is way better. 
Stealth takedowns are much easier in SM vs MM. 

Main story arc is good, but MM also did an exceptional job for what was a much smaller game. 
Haven’t finished the game, and I know the emotional hit is higher later down the story, but can’t help but marvel what MM could achieve with a tight knit story. 
SM2 would be killer ! 

the pigeon mini game is an homage to the old spoodey game

Insomniac took everything they learnt on SM and made it better for Miles. They needed to differentiate between MM and Parker so the venom powers are a great hook for that.

As for story, I infinitely prefer SM to MM. It one of best interpretations of the character. Also insomniac SM suit >>>>>>> Miles suit

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yup. Story is much better in the original. Side missions are a hit or miss but they fixed it in MM. SM2 will be amazing. 

But niche

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Yup. Story is much better in the original. Side missions are a hit or miss but they fixed it in MM. SM2 will be amazing. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

the pigeon mini game is an homage to the old spoodey game

Insomniac took everything they learnt on SM and made it better for Miles. They needed to differentiate between MM and Parker so the venom powers are a great hook for that.

As for story, I infinitely prefer SM to MM. It one of best interpretations of the character. Also insomniac SM suit >>>>>>> Miles suit

Killing enemies is also much easier in SM. In MM, you're pretty much dead without mastering some venom powers. 

I like the main storyline, but side quests are far better in MM. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

I was under the impression that SONY fp games won't come to pc for the first 3-4 years, what is this deal with MM coming to pc this year itself? And Returnal too, aur kitni palti bhailog?

300 million opportunity 

20 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Amazing news this. Pretty much made up my mind not to buy a ps5 now. Spider man was the game i always wanted to play but couldn't. 

Just hope they price it well

It’ll be 3299 just like the others they released 

16 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

That juicy & smooth High frame rate web swinging around the city. Plus better graphics. Will play it again for the superior gaming experience. 

Absolutely. Ditto for me. Double dip. 

plus. Rather than spending 1k for the ps5 ‘upgrade’ to unlock the 60fps. I would rather buy it on pc and get better fidelity with better (more than 60)fps. 

just hoping the pricing to be fair. And to have ultrawide support. Insomniac’s last pc game (sunset overdrive) didn’t have UW.