Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, san_Assassin said:

Neither . buy the DLC code from the below post.  And then buy the base Spiderman game .

Edit: You can buy the base game from here. 

https://gamenation.in/Products/Games/Marvel's-Spiderman?Age=PreOwned&a=102&b=107

Or new one is available on Flipkart 

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/i4u7eiNNNN

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Neither . buy the DLC code from the below post.  And then buy the base Spiderman game .

Edit: You can buy the base game from here. 

https://gamenation.in/Products/Games/Marvel's-Spiderman?Age=PreOwned&a=102&b=107

Or new one is available on Flipkart 

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/i4u7eiNNNN

thanks man..:good:

• 4 weeks later...

but 4k base price on PC now? 

First it was 1099 for HZD pc, then 3299 for GOW, Days Gone and Death Stranding.

Now straight up 4k for a 4 year old game? 

Price would have been justified if these game were to release closer to console version launch. Or even after a year of that.

Edited by SaiKO

2 hours ago, SaiKO said:

Price would have been justified if these game were to release closer to console version launch. Or even after a year of that.

This pricing is alarming and disgusting 

games are great, goes without saying 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

How is pc game pricing going up so much? It’s getting comparable to console now 

Depends on publishers.

Although there has been an upward pricing trend in general, rarely see games going under 3k at launch now.

Sale prices are good tho.

3 hours ago, SaiKO said:

Don't forget - Sony retro-actively increased the price for H:ZD from 1099 to around 4k. Jim Ryan's PS Gaming Division is simply disgusting at this point. Not customer friendly at all. I hope Shuhei Yoshida comes back to take over. I still like the PS5 console itself however.

Edited by roun90

very bad pricing throughout the world. 

110 AUD in australia. Highest price for any game there.

As a developer I understand the effort that has been put there for the PC port. But it doesn't warrant extreme pricing for this 4 year old game on a new device.

Sony tested the water with HZD and it's low pricing initially(Which they shamelessly increased after a year)...had crazy number of units sold...now they are being cocky. As always.

Edited by SaiKO

4 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

old...now they are being cocky. As always

This. 

However, GoW and Spiderman are possibly one of the most well known Sony IPs (and absolutely great games and ports). I'm sure they'll get away with this pricing easily. 

33 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Sony tested the water with HZD and it's low pricing initially(Which they shamelessly increased after a year)...had crazy number of units sold...now they are being cocky. As always.

True....They need the same dose they received with the PS3. They will get it - sooner or later. Most probably as soon as MS's Cloud Infrastructure is in place I think. Then you can see them scrambling all over the place once again. After that, it will be MS's turn to be cocky, and the cycle will repeat once again.

28 minutes ago, roun90 said:

True....They need the same dose they received with the PS3. They will get it - sooner or later. Most probably as soon as MS's Cloud Infrastructure is in place I think. Then you can see them scrambling all over the place once again. After that, it will be MS's turn to be cocky, and the cycle will repeat once again.

I think it will depend on game line up that MS produces. 

They have most of the stuff in place. Execution is taking some time. 

Big games dropping day 1 on gamepass is gonna do it.

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

True....They need the same dose they received with the PS3. They will get it - sooner or later. 

I wonder when will Nintendo get the same flak. 

They always get away, even after doing "HD remasters" of decade old games (skyward sword) and selling them for $60. 

Also hiding features behind paywalls . 

(amiibo for fast travel) 

though 4k for this game is just too high, but it's not shocking (to me atleast). 

ps- it'll get cracked day one most prolly anyways. So maybe sony is just being a bit mindful of that. Who knows.