Big Boss

Marvel's Spider-man

Insomniac are right choice to make this game.

Even i dint like the suit, pretty sure they'll have options to change it.

Always loved Spiderman games. Even last gen we got couple of very good Spiderman games.

BTW is this game open world ?

Insomniac are right choice to make this game.

Even i dint like the suit, pretty sure they'll have options to change it.

Always loved Spiderman games. Even last gen we got couple of very good Spiderman games.

BTW is this game open world ?

yes, its open world with both PP and spiderman gameplay. insomniac said its their biggest production yet (in terms of manpower) and the game has bee in dev time for a while.

I am not sure how the rights thing went. Activision had rights for most Marvel properties for video games. According to that they had to make a new Spidey game per year or two. Hence we had some great (Spider-man 2, Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions), some average (Amazing Spider-man series) and some awful games (SM3, Edge of time etc)

After Disney took over, all video game rights were cancelled and games were taken off Steam. Then games appeared again (?). And now Sony owns the IP for movies and video games(?). It's pretty confusing. Anyways we are getting a proper Sony funded game by Insomniac, so it should be way better than what Activision churned out yearly.

What else were you expecting? Spiderman game is obviously going to be open world.

Chill bro. If someone had to announce candy crush open world he would be just as excited. "Open World" are the key words here. Anything open world is instant GOTY for him. :P