Big Boss

Marvel's Spider-man

Same happened with gow.

Guess if you wanna play day 1 then do some juggad.

Gamestheshop sent me standard day 1 then i returned the standard when they shipped  SE

huh?? really.. they did not sent me anything neither did they mentioned it.. i ordered Spiderman SE..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk to them. 

I threatened to cancel gow SE and all. Check once.

lol i already threatened and cancelled my preorder se as it was no use.. they said come and collect your money.. i hv also ordered se from amazon as a backup incase gts screwed up for some reason.. dammn.. it so painful not to play the game day 0 even after paying twice..

10 minutes ago, getbiks said:

lol i already threatened and cancelled my preorder se as it was no use.. they said come and collect your money.. i hv also ordered se from amazon as a backup incase gts screwed up for some reason.. dammn.. it so painful not to play the game day 0 even after paying twice..

Wait, so they will not refund the money to your account?

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

its not impressive/good you mean ?

I would rather play Second Son again. 

It felt too many things to do. Map is littered with things. Will be boring after a while.  Not my type of game. 

People playing can tell Better though.

Edited by hope

2 minutes ago, hope said:

I would rather play Second Son again. 

That's some strong criticism, though i loved second son. 

Since SE was delayed i am in two minds should i cancel the pre order and get the game later when its on sale as that excitement of playing on day 1 is gone now :( . but that red steelbook prevents me from cancelling it.  

Since SE was delayed i am in two minds should i cancel the pre order and get the game later when its on sale as that excitement of playing on day 1 is gone now  . but that red steelbook prevents me from cancelling it.  

haha.. i am at same dilemma but then i ordered one from amazon at 4300 bucks.. so not cancelling it.. and trying to convince myself to wait or buy a standard version and then resell it.. still confused..

15 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Since SE was delayed i am in two minds should i cancel the pre order and get the game later when its on sale as that excitement of playing on day 1 is gone now :( . but that red steelbook prevents me from cancelling it.  

You're gonna trust the judgement of someone who hasn't even played the game yet as opposed to many people who did and loving it. 

31 minutes ago, hope said:

It felt too many things to do. Map is littered with things. Will be boring after a while.

It is sadly filled with a bunch of nonsense. 

However, the main quests are quite fun so far but yeah, I don't think I'll bother with side stuff. Just boring. 

Just now, adity said:

You're gonna trust the judgement of someone who hasn't even played the game yet as opposed to many people who did and loving it. 

No No, Hope's comment about the game and my pre order cancel dilemma both are mutually exclusive. 

Its just that the game got delayed and that excitement is gone. and it will be difficult to put in time in coming weeks due to work load And sone pe suhaga that yesterday got down with viral fever otherwise was thinking of getting the standard edition to play. so in short the sweet spot i had in between to play got screwed up and now i won't get to play the game anytime soon and thus the thought of cancelling. 

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

No No, Hope's comment about the game and my pre order cancel dilemma both are mutually exclusive. 

Its just that the game got delayed and that excitement is gone. and it will be difficult to put in time in coming weeks due to work load And sone pe suhaga that yesterday got down with viral fever otherwise was thinking of getting the standard edition to play. so in short the sweet spot i had in between to play got screwed up and now i won't get to play the game anytime soon and thus the thought of cancelling. 

Understandable, man. Totally sucks that it happens repeatedly. Digital is the best option these days if you wanna play day 1. But it can't replicate the charm of social editions and steelbooks.