Big Boss

Marvel's Spider-man

12 hours ago, Big Boss said:
  • The game is singleplayer only.
  • The game is mostly open world, though there are some cinematic linear segments.
  • The open world is 4-6 times the size of Sunset Overdive.
  • You won't be killing anyone in the game.
  • There will be a lot of gameplay and story segments where you play as Peter Parker going about his day instead of Spider-Man. They say it will actually focus as much on Peter as it does on Spider-Man, but I don't know if that statement just applies to the story, or to the gameplay segments as well.
  •  

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392462

SOLD.  I do hope they throw in some romantic options as well for peter parker , swinging around virtual NYC with your GF would be so cool !

23 minutes ago, adity said:

Nope.

Not jumping to conclusion about the quality of an unfinished product an year away from release after seeing only a miniscule part of it.

That is called having a brain.

I am not saying you buy it day one. Let it release, read reviews, etc. and then decide if the game is worth your time and money or not.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, does the same apply to all games or do you save this bullshit wait-till-you-see-more defense for Sony exclusives? And since clearly, you dont think calling a game "bad" is right after only seeing a few minutes, you would never call something good after seeing a few minutes either. Right?

Cause I would bet money, if I gave a sh*t enough to dig through post history I could find you doing what you are telling everyone not to do right here. ;)

Out of curiosity, does the same apply to all games or do you save this bullshit wait-till-you-see-more defense for Sony exclusives? And since clearly, you dont think calling a game "bad" is right after only seeing a few minutes, you would never call something good after seeing a few minutes either. Right?

Cause I would bet money, if I gave a sh*t enough to dig through post history I could find you doing what you are telling everyone not to do right here. 

I did judge the f**k out of Crackdown 3 but I am pretty sure I can defend my stance in how terrible it looked and how overhyped it was.
I'd understand if Spiderman looked or played terribly but it didn't.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Didn't like the fact gameplay trailer had a lot of QTEs.

4-6 times the size of x game is never really a selling point ,the world diversity is much more important.

Game will be good for sure,much better than the 2012 Amazing Spiderman open wold game but just short of being great.

18 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Game looks fantastic. Awesome job by Insomniac. Can't wait

Also Looking forward to DF analysis.

No need to wait for DF analysis. I can tell you right now that it will run at 0K 0 fps on XboneX. 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

No need to wait for DF analysis. I can tell you right now that it will run at 0K 0 fps on XboneX. 

I was talking about PS4 and Pro version analysis. 

Want to see how it will perform on base PS4 as I own a standard PS4 model not Pro. 

On 2017-6-14 at 9:27 PM, Ne0 said:

What exactly is wrong in pressing a few buttons when the cutscenes are playing ? It kinda gives you a sense of control ! Ppl on the interwebs .... Just need a reason to complain :-/

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It feels  too cinematic than if it happens to be used a lot in the game which is why people are sceptical about it ....it takes away that game feeling and makes you feel like watching cinematic movie. 

47 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

No need to wait for DF analysis. I can tell you right now that it will run at 0K 0 fps on XboneX

:rofl:  Ambar...woh mardega terako.... :P 

Just now, sobbii said:

Not sure you are sarcastic or not.. sony certainly believes that it will help reach 100m..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

They're not wrong. This will easily outsell all other Sony first party games and many big third party games if reviews are good and give crazy boost to PS4 sales.

People are dying for a good Spiderman game. 

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

They're not wrong. This will easily outsell all other Sony first party games and many big third party games if reviews are good and give crazy boost to PS4 sales.

People are dying for a good Spiderman game. 

Yup. There is a lot of demand for Spiderman game. Especially after the bullshit cashgrabs which have been released in recent years