Days Gone

Big Boss

12 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

It works okay. This game got a lot better (performance wise) after few updates. But it still has some frame drop issue at some point even on PS4 Pro. But yeah overall works okay. 

So performance won't be worse on base PS4 if PS4 Pro still getting FPS drops? 

So performance won't be worse on base PS4 if PS4 Pro still getting FPS drops? 
Pro is getting drops but pro is also outputting the video at higher res..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

yes. And all ps4 exclusives are meant to be designed to run on base Ps4 model then later comes graphics enhancement like 4K. 

They sure are but I've noticed huge fps drops on the last guardian on base ps4 model and because of this game's impressions of poor performance on base ps4 including bugs and glitches I was a little bit skeptical about this. 

Anyway I've ordered it, I'll try it soon. 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:07 PM, SpearHea:D said:

Boozer and deacon are amazing together. Both got fantastic voice acting and mo cap. The scene where they punch each other combined with humor thrown is amazing. Esp. sam witwer, dude did a fantastic job and anyone who played the game knows this. The frustration, the rage, the grief, the self talk when taking down enemies is nicely done. Its weird to see how he didnt even get nominated. Infact he is among the top in my books of all the games released this year.

Game got much better too, as soon as it opened as an action title,  guns are now better and the story is getting interesting too. Enjoying it.

+1, I was surprised he didn't get a nomination.

6 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

The sawmill horde.. holysh!t. Its exactly as cool & intense as it looked like the e3 demo.

They removed few elements (For example, environment object based killing) from the final game compared to demo. It's not exactly as same as E3 2016 demo though. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

48 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

They might have but what i meant was fighting the huge amount of freakers as once. That was the selling point of the demo. I seriously thought how fighting all of them at once would be possible in the final game. But actual game was as cool as the e3 demo.

It surely  it is. It is easily one of the most underrated games of 2019. Really enjoyed playing this game. Amazing visuals , more than a decent story (atleast better than Control),  some great detailing to environments, protagonist role is very good he gave such an amazing performance. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

• 2 weeks later...