Days Gone

Big Boss

9 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

The music in this game man. This blasting through your speakers with the main character shouting " come on. COME ON " on the top of his lungs while pumping bullets non stop at the horde. So good.

The music composer of this game Nathan Whitehead has given music in famous movies like The Purge: Election Year and Transformers: Dark of the Moon. 

My personal fav soundtrack of this game is "Days Gone" and "Sarah's Theme" Absolute masterpiece. :majesty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks to lockdown i was finally able to play this game, loved every bit of it, being a biker myself, the connection with bike came naturally. Wish we had a supersport though :P

Everything is very well done, and boy is the game huge...everything the story, character writing, graphics it all just flows..great job a solid 9/10 from me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Yes Sire, will do! I just have to finish up with the DLCs of Shadow of the Tomb Raider and then thinking of either picking this up or Evil Within 2. I think EW 2 will win though in the end :fear1:

If you buy EW2 instead of this, I will personally send the zombie hoards to you

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...