Days Gone

Big Boss

14 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

How can anyone sleep while playing a game? Chahe koi bhi game ho, so kaise gya bhei :mellow:

He didn't sleep but "passed out". Only gamer ever to get knocked out by Days gone :lol:

Edited by b!T
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

How can anyone sleep while playing a game? Chahe koi bhi game ho, so kaise gya bhei :mellow:

Happened to me years back, playing Euro Truck Simulator :fear1:.

Woke up to find my truck and the trailer lying on it's side.

In my defense, it was late night and ETS is a very relaxing game.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Happened to me years back, playing Euro Truck Simulator :fear1:.

Woke up to find my truck and the trailer lying on it's side.

In my defense, it was late night and ETS is a very relaxing game.

yup. Train sim is even more so. :lol:

On 4/28/2021 at 6:02 PM, Sach4life said:

Just happened to me yesterday, 'Tell me why' on Xbox.. more like a drama series than a game, first 20 mins itself was a snooze fest fell asleep and deleted it right after I got up and then asked myself "Tell me Why" did you download such games..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Just happened to me yesterday, 'Tell me why' on Xbox.. more like a drama series than a game, first 20 mins itself was a snooze fest fell asleep and deleted it right after I got up and then asked myself "Tell me Why" did you download such games..

That also happened with me in game 'Quantum Break' not because of gameplay but that live-action story. It was dull and uninteresting. Who so ever came up with this stupidity should've been fired asap.  

39 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

That also happened with me in game 'Quantum Break' not because of gameplay but that live-action story. It was dull and uninteresting. Who so ever came up with this stupidity should've been fired asap.  

I played about 3 hours of QB before uninstalling it. bored the hell outta me

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Ya its normal when game is boring and dull. Days gone got interesting characters and story but man moment to moment gameplay just sucks. 

Poor man's Last of us lol 

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ya its normal when game is boring and dull. Days gone got interesting characters and story but man moment to moment gameplay just sucks. 

:rofl:

On 5/3/2021 at 12:10 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

dgpc-social-banner2.png

• Days Gone releases on PC May 18, 2021 from a range of digital retailers, including Steam and Epic Games Store.
  • Days Gone includes the same downloadable content, available at no additional cost, as it did on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 console versions.
  • At minimum, Days Gone on PC will require a 64-bit processor and Windows 10 operating system with an Intel Core i5-2500K@3.3 GHz or AMD FX-6300@3.5 GHz CPU, 8 GB of RAM and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4 GB) graphics card. Though not required, SSD for storage and 16 GB of memory is recommended, both sold separately.
  • We recommend using a Windows 10 64-bits operating system with an Intel Core i7-4770K@3.5GHz or a Ryzen 5 1500X@3.5GHz CPU, 16 GB of RAM and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or AMD Radeon RX 580 (8 GB) graphics card to play Days Gone on PC. Though not required, SSD for storage, sold separately, is recommended.
  • Days Gone on PC supports ultra-wide monitors for 21:9 and 32:9, including cinematics and UI.
  • Days Gone on PC can be played at targeted 60 FPS for the recommended specifications, or with unlocked framerate.
  • Yes. Days Gone on PC includes the same Photo Mode from PlayStation, and now includes an upgraded Super Resolution feature to capture Days Gone in higher resolution.
  • Days Gone on PC includes the option to change your field of view (FOV), up to a maximum of 100 degrees.
  • Days Gone on PC allows for multiple display customizations with increased level of detail, foliage draw distances, graphical customization and more. Take a look at the PC in-game screenshot below, displaying the Graphics menu with the various settings you can customize.

Graphics.png

• Like 2

According to multiple critic reviews and user reviews first few hours of DG are bad but if you stick with it and keep playing then game gets better. So i decided to do just that and man reviewers were right, game does get better. Fight with massive horde was really something and i really enjoyed it.

Story got me hooked as well finally. I want to see it through now. Gameplay is still very basic and AI bad but story is interesting enough that i will complete it now.

Bike was getting on my nerves but after getting few upgrades, its less annoying now. Bc thermocal ki bike, it needed repair every 10mins lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

According to multiple critic reviews and user reviews first few hours of DG are bad but if you stick with it and keep playing then game gets better. So i decided to do just that and man reviewers were right, game does get better. Fight with massive horde was really something and i really enjoyed it.

Story got me hooked as well finally. I want to see it through now. Gameplay is still very basic and AI bad but story is interesting enough that i will complete it now.

Bike was getting on my nerves but after getting few upgrades, its less annoying now. Bc thermocal ki bike, it needed repair every 10mins lol.
I never faced issues with repairs to the bike only when I got shot by a snipper or jumped at by the wolves. I suggest you get upgrades and improve the bikes durability. Also, scrap is so easily available that it won't be a major issue.

Any news on the physical pc launch (like death stranding)?

Does PC even have physical launches these days especially with no one having a cd drive anymore. Isn’t it a box with a steam code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People saying Main story is 40 hours long wtf lol.

Also game has pacing issues. It gives you bunch of really good quests then forces you to bunch shitty quests. Im tired of burning nests already lol.

I want to see all Nero sh*t. That got me real curious. 

The story is getting much much better now on all fronts. Can really relate to the feelings of both revenge & love.

The gameplay is however repetitive. Just playing it for the story now.

P.S

Spoiler

That nomad Bike ride sequence through the snowy mountain passes to reach Crater Lake with that song in the background :wub::sign_omg: