Days Gone

Big Boss

19 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

Will it also release on GOG like Horizon Zero Dawn?

Maybe eventually yes, not sure though. gog hasn't listed it in upcoming releases. But then again, I guess Horizon Zero Dawn wasn't listed initially and it released 2-3 months later after it released on Steam and EGS.

Edited by santanu18

Encountered my first Horde and it was really fun to take them out.

Then encountered another during the mission where we need to find Lisa. It was too much for me. Can anyone give some tips on tackling those hordes?

I lose my ammos and then stamina depletes and it's okay bye bye tata khatam!

11 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Then encountered another during the mission where we need to find Lisa. It was too much for me. Can anyone give some tips on tackling those hordes?

Collect spares from surronding area. Clear maurader camps as they give reciepies for crafting hidden in the bunker. Use collected spares to craft maximum molotov. Buy machine guns and use them. Use envoirment like gas can, big oil tins .

• Like 1

Collect spares from surronding area. Clear maurader camps as they give reciepies for crafting hidden in the bunker. Use collected spares to craft maximum molotov. Buy machine guns and use them. Use envoirment like gas can, big oil tins .

Most importantly take them on when you think you are ready. Practice with the smaller hordes first. Also, plan and strategies rather than going head on with all guns blazing. Lastly use nero injectors mainly to increase stamina and focus.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

It started good but now all im doing errands. Get this part and clear this sh*t for me. 

To be fair, i can't comment on the game itself as i haven't played it. I just didn't find your *passed out* comment believable lol

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

To be fair, i can't comment on the game itself as i haven't played it. I just didn't find your *passed out* comment believable lol

I passed out while playing Destiny. Slept for hour straight on my bean bag.

Same happened with Days gone. It was very boring. On top of it f**king grinding for resources and bike parts and maintaining it makes it extra boring.

People say it gets better after 1st 12 hours. But getting through 12 hours is difficult lol. I want to complete for story as that looks very interesting so far but man gameplay boring and dull.

Haha - it has started feeling repetitive to me too. But - story is interesting and the setting is beautiful so it keeps me going!

BTW - why the F does Deacon keep shouting on his own? It is so so annoying - blabbering is fine but not in a loud voice. Makes me kinda hate the character which I am playing myself :panic:

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I passed out while playing Destiny. Slept for hour straight on my bean bag.

Same happened with Days gone. It was very boring. On top of it f**king grinding for resources and bike parts and maintaining it makes it extra boring.

People say it gets better after 1st 12 hours. But getting through 12 hours is difficult lol. I want to complete for story as that looks very interesting so far but man gameplay boring and dull.

How can anyone sleep while playing a game? Chahe koi bhi game ho, so kaise gya bhei :mellow: