Days Gone

Big Boss

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reviews for this game are awful. They just saw Sony Bend and went all critical. It's one of the finest games of last gen and my only platinum trophy in 10 years.

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Karooo said:

Reviews for this game are awful. They just saw Sony Bend and went all critical. It's one of the finest games of last gen and my only platinum trophy in 10 years.

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk

Maybe people forgot that Bend made Syphon Filter series. One of the best series for PS2

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 3:32 PM, AnK said:

What does it have to do with being Bend Studios 

are they hated or what 

I heard that there were a lot of technical issues at launch apart from pacing issues that led a major chunk of mid game to being boring & monotonous 

That’s why it got bad reviews 

a tad bit worse than it deserved 

This game released when games journalism went thru it's ' woke ' phase.

Lol generic white guy 

lol generic open world

lol generic zombies

Yes it did have frame rate issues, but was no where bad as what they made it out to be.

• Like 1

I played it at lunch and I agree with the reviews, it was a mess. Especially coming from Sony first party stable. 

The less said about CP2077 reviews the better. Plus Bend doesn't have a rabid fanbase like CDPR and no one was going to send them death threats for giving it a 7.

Agree with the messy start but respect to Bend Studios for not giving up on it and keeping on patching it until eventually the PS5 launched. Got this Day 1 and seeing the gradual improvements was truly endearing. That's how you stand by your product and never leave the customer who paid for it. Hello Games did the same with No Man's Sky and look what it eventually became. Went from being branded as absolute turd to actually getting evocative praise from even it's most ardent critics.

That being said, i will definitely play this again on the PS5. 

48 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yeah 

it’s pretty good now 

maybe will get a bit monotonous in the middle,maybe a tad bit more than every other open world game

but worth playing definitely 

Yeah bro. It got a lot of hate. Some deserved but a lot was just silly. I never finished it but what it had on offer was definitely nowhere as bad as the harsh critics made it out to be. 60fps will be definitely fun. Can't wait for a fresh play through 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shantz said:

Started playing this game a couple of weeks ago and it's grown on me. Haven't turned on XSX in several days now. Feels so good and I havent even started killing hordes yet.

Wait till you get into combat with a horde

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 5:13 PM, Snake said:

This game released when games journalism went thru it's ' woke ' phase.

Lol generic white guy 

lol generic open world

lol generic zombies

Yes it did have frame rate issues, but was no where bad as what they made it out to be.

On 1/25/2021 at 5:17 PM, adity said:

Especially when the hot mess express that is f**king Cyberpunk 2077 got 10/10

Yeah two polar opposites.

Days gone a 6/10 and cyberpunk a 9/10 just goes to show how double faced critics are.

As much as days gone might have been buggy the combat was fun.  At best both deserved 6/10 .

7 hours ago, Shantz said:

Started playing this game a couple of weeks ago and it's grown on me. Haven't turned on XSX in several days now. Feels so good and I havent even started killing hordes yet.

Hordes are fun, mainly the big one in the story , you'll have to try at- least3 times XD