Days Gone

Big Boss

I wouldn't say it's superior or inferior to TLOU2. They are very different games, the only thing common being there are zombies in both. I don't know why would one even compare these 2.

TLOU2 is a brilliant  single player, story driven master piece. Days Gone is a brilliant single player, open world game. Based on what someone looks for in a game, one would appeal more to them than the other. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Shantz said:

I wouldn't say it's superior or inferior to TLOU2. They are very different games, the only thing common being there are zombies in both. I don't know why would one even compare these 2.

TLOU2 is a brilliant  single player, story driven master piece. Days Gone is a brilliant single player, open world game. Based on what someone looks for in a game, one would appeal more to them than the other. 

Brilliant is so easily thrown around these days... :p

Whatta game :panic:

M trying to play stealthy as much as possible. Some real tense gameplay. Freakers are amazing enemies,once they see and charge it is like only Bhaaago. Amazing.

Loving the Bike. Its a mini Bike Sim as well. Fuel burns out quick but that again gives another variety to gameplay.

The camps are excellent. Each with their own way to survive and each feel different. 

Absolutely loving it.

Edited by Snake

Whatta game default_sSc_spin.gif

default_wOOtjumpy.gif

M trying to play stealthy as much as possible. Some real tense gameplay. Freakers are amazing enemies,once they see and charge it is like only Bhaaago. Amazing.

Loving the Bike. Its a mini Bike Sim as well. Fuel burns out quick but that again gives another variety to gameplay.

The camps are excellent. Each with their own way to survive and each feel different. 

Absolutely loving it.

Bro spoiler alert ?????? I am playing this game and just saw your post

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SuperT said:
24 minutes ago, hope said:
Whatta game :panic:

Absolutely loving it.

Bro spoiler alert ?????? I am playing this game and just saw your post

Ah sh*t :censored:Removed

1 minute ago, hope said:

tenor.gif

Dude because of you now my whole game is spoiled. I wanted to play this game so much. Got the PS5 only to play this in proper 60fps :huh:

How can you be so merciless yaar? 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Dude because of you now my whole game is spoiled. I wanted to play this game so much. Got the PS5 only to play this in proper 60fps :huh:

How can you be so merciless yaar? 

Lol i am at the starting of the game. Havent even unlocked traps yet -_-

2 minutes ago, hope said:

Lol i am at the starting of the game. Havent even unlocked traps yet -_-

But you spoilt it for me now. There is no way to unsee what you did. 

I'm not reporting you only because I don't want ivg to lose you. I like you but seriously man :ranting:

30 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

But you spoilt it for me now. There is no way to unsee what you did. 

I'm not reporting you only because I don't want ivg to lose you. I like you but seriously man :ranting:

Itna kuch spoil nahi hua hai <_< Starting hai ending nahi. 

I knew whole last of us 2 story before playing. 

Tujhe khelna nahi aur bahane maar raha hai bas. 

Just now, hope said:

Itna kuch spoil nahi hua hai <_< Starting hai ending nahi. 

I knew whole last of us 2 story before playing. 

Tujhe khelna nahi aur bahane maar raha hai bas. 

Bc Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ke starting mein rani Mukherjee dies. Woh agar nahi marti, toh rahul anjali ka milan hota kya? :ranting:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Bc Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ke starting mein rani Mukherjee dies. Woh agar nahi marti, toh rahul anjali ka milan hota kya? :ranting:

Bas samajh ja ab tu. Rani mukherji ke marne ke baad asli story shuru hoti hai :bigyellowgrin:

Asli Story yeh hai

a5780682550a3eee1b29085e8a9f3b29.gif

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Bas samajh ja ab tu. Rani mukherji ke marne ke baad asli story shuru hoti hai :bigyellowgrin:

Asli Story yeh hai

Tu bhola hi reh gaya mere nanhe dost. 

Asli Story yaha shuru hui thi :console:

Source : Trustmebro. I hit puberty at launch. 

8JNx4q.gif

• Haha 1