Days Gone

Big Boss

5 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Tu bhola hi reh gaya mere nanhe dost. 

Asli Story yaha shuru hui thi :console:

Source : Trustmebro. I hit puberty at launch. 

8JNx4q.gif

Are Beta Bantu

Woh waali story yahi shuru ho gyi thi.

DefensiveEnragedBagworm-small.gif

Tumhara Jiggy bada late Wiggy hua :bigyellowgrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hope said:

Are Beta Bantu

Woh waali story yahi shuru ho gyi thi.

Tumhara Jiggy bada late Wiggy hua :bigyellowgrin:

Tu bhai alag story angle dekha. Hamari jawani aur Yeh movie ek saath release hua tha. 

:doh:

18 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Took on a horde for the first time. Damn ! This game is a lot of fun. Even the story is not too bad.

Sad that it did not get the recognition it deserves and was plagued with bad reviews because of the initial bugs.

It's all worth it for the the stinger at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is testing my f**king patience!!! Seems like the worst game I played on my PS4 at least with the initial impressions. I usually never leave a game midway until I finish it but this might be my first ps4 game which I'll leave after playing about an hour so.

Everything about this game is slow. Slow walking, slow story, s(low) frame-rate even on pro!! there like nothing going on. The game just started and I just start to get some random jobs from random some guys!

Last game I played was Ghost of Tsushima! That was a game with some great production values, this on the other hand just feels depressing and not in a good way!

This game is testing my f**king patience!!! Seems like the worst game I played on my PS4 at least with the initial impressions. I usually never leave a game midway until I finish it but this might be my first ps4 game which I'll leave after playing about an hour so.

Everything about this game is slow. Slow walking, slow story, s(low) frame-rate even on pro!! there like nothing going on. The game just started and I just start to get some random jobs from random some guys!

Last game I played was Ghost of Tsushima! That was a game with some great production values, this on the other hand just feels depressing and not in a good way!
I also hated it initially. Give it some time (5-6 hrs), it'll grow on you. I am playing on the PS5 so maybe that is also one reason that I am loving it (60fps).

Also, the slow walking was never a problem just hit r3 to sprint but yeah it's not unlimited so you need to upgrade your stamina. Just a tip - the game will soon give you options to upgrade health/stamina I think you should upgrade stamina first makes the combat much more fun, till then use stealth.

9 hours ago, dante77 said:

I would suggest hang in there, it gets better. First few hours is not a good indication of what the game is tbh.

Btw makes me wonder if it was fair quitting on RDR 2 after 2 hours. :P

9 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

I love Bloodborne on PS4, but its time for a remaster on PC with 60 FPS. Good that Sony is now releasing their exclusives on PC.

if it happens then it'll be PS5 first, then PC

• 3 weeks later...

Even with just the patch, game looks gorgeous on the PS5. Especially the volumetric fog during rain and dawn.

Also, the Death Stranding BB as the bike tank is pretty sweet and kinda creepy :P 

DAYS-GONE-20210326214221.jpg
DAYS-GONE-20210329222701.jpg
DAYS-GONE-20210401231146.jpg

P.S. I've seen some people post pics in full res, imgbb uploads full res but once linked it shows like above. How do you guys do it?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

P.S. I've seen some people post pics in full res, imgbb uploads full res but once linked it shows like above. How do you guys do it?

I use imgur or Discord. Post direct image URL instead of the page.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Even with just the patch, game looks gorgeous on the PS5. Especially the volumetric fog during rain and dawn.

Also, the Death Stranding BB as the bike tank is pretty sweet and kinda creepy :P 

DAYS-GONE-20210326214221.jpg

I have a dummy twitter account linked to my PSN just for screenshots upload. That's the most convenient way of uploading pics directly from the console. Twitter's image compression isn't too severe. 

Also as Joe said, Imgur is also nice.

• Thanks 1