1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

iNQ85jA.png

It's also a fact that 9's and 10's have become very common now. I remember before Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3, the last game to get a 10 was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time back in 1998.

After MGS4, there are so many reviewers that any good game gets 10s from like 50% of the sites and 9s from the rest. So of course your scale happened.

@The Batman From what I've played, it's a fun game. I'm enjoying it. But take my opinion with a grain of salt - I've not played too much yet.

On 5/6/2019 at 3:29 PM, roun90 said:

It's also a fact that 9's and 10's have become very common now. I remember before Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3, the last game to get a 10 was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time back in 1998.

After MGS4, there are so many reviewers that any good game gets 10s from like 50% of the sites and 9s from the rest. So of course your scale happened.

@The Batman From what I've played, it's a fun game. I'm enjoying it. But take my opinion with a grain of salt - I've not played too much yet.

After GTA IV to be precise 

it came a few months before MGS4 

55 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

@Joe 

What's your opinion about Days Gone? You played it?

Nah. Haven't touched console in a long time. Might try it in coming weeks since nothing new releasing for a while. 

1 hour ago, KickAssGamer said:

Utilizing the horde to clear out the camp, VERY NICE!

You don't even need a horde. You can even use the lone freakers/zombies. Just get the human enemies to search for you and out of the camp. It thins their numbers. And zombie kills count towards camp clearing numbers as well. Plus corpses (Including freaker/zombie corpses) attracts even more freakers. They stop to eat the corpses, so you can stealth kill them that way as well.

It's quite nice how you can use environments to kill here.

Finished the game, also got the platinum. The game is a clear 6/10 for the first 10 hours. But after your invest some time and hit the third camp that's where the story kicks into high gear. Really good character building for deacon, who seems like a generic hero , but you'll understand why he's so unhinged as progress through the game. Also the lore is very interesting and the stinger at the end has me waiting for a sequel

8/10 for me and yes, the reviewers/critics were wrong about this game. I really enjoyed it

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Via : resetera

Game (Days of tracking) : Sales

Spiderman (23 days) : > 2.6 million (incl. digital)

God of War (16 days) : ~1.9 million. (incl. digital + bundles)

God of War 3 (19 days) : 1.15 million

Horizon Zero Dawn (33 days) : > 1 million (incl. digital) more than U4 / 648k physical alone

The Last of Us (24 days) : 985k physical (> 1 million incl. digital)

Uncharted 4 (19 days) : 828k physical / 879k (incl. bundles) / > 1m (incl. digital)

Days Gone (9 days)

God of War 2 (26 days) : 833k

Uncharted 3 (28 days) : 700k / 838k (incl. bundles)