Days Gone

Big Boss

Finished the story.

I did not expect it to turn out so good. First few hours were kinda boring and drag-ish, got much better afterwards.

Side missions can be repetitive but does not feel like a chore, at least after you get a bigger fuel tank.

Hordes are a blast, so fun once you have the right tools for the job.

Thought this would be a standalone game, but looking at that last Nero mission they obviously have clear plans for a sequel.

Hopefully, people will give it a shot, and won't ignore it like they did this.

Started it on the weekend. Have played for 2-3 hours and one thing for sure - THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING & SO SMOOTH ON PS5 :clapping:

Gameplay and story so far is so-so but definitely not as bad as what the reviews say. I've heard it gets much better so let's see :) 

1 hour ago, funjabi said:

Started it on the weekend. Have played for 2-3 hours and one thing for sure - THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING & SO SMOOTH ON PS5 :clapping:

Gameplay and story so far is so-so but definitely not as bad as what the reviews say. I've heard it gets much better so let's see :) 

Stick with it, the real magic starts after 5-6 hrs. I am almost done and it is a brilliant game.

The side missions are a bit repetitive but the main story is pretty good.

Unfortunately the bugs during launch and the 'generic theme' led to many bad reviews when it launched.

I think it is highly underrated and a must play on the PS5, it looks absolutely amazing and is so smooth. 

• Like 3

This is a pretty long game. I read online and the estimates were 32-35 hrs. I am already 45 hrs in and I think I have another 8-10 hours to go and I haven't even done all the side missions, I might have done like 30-40% of the side missions. No complaints though as I am enjoying every min. of it.

18 hours ago, SuperT said:

This is a pretty long game. I read online and the estimates were 32-35 hrs. I am already 45 hrs in and I think I have another 8-10 hours to go and I haven't even done all the side missions, I might have done like 30-40% of the side missions. No complaints though as I am enjoying every min. of it.

Yeah its long . Sometime might feel dragged. But the game gives you something every 10 hours or so that makes the game intresting again :). Also side mission and ambush camps can give you reciepe and stuff.

• Like 1

Just need to grind till you get to the 3rd camp, game gets so much better after that

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

Have already played 15 hours or so. So much fun and so many things to do.

I am not even playing for story yet - have just reached the second camp. I'm lost exploring the map and killing enemies and rescuing people.

• Like 1

Finished it last night, took me around 60 hrs. and I think I did only about 30-40% of the side missions and hordes. I will definitely keep revisiting this game specially for the hordes. All in all if you can stick with it for the first 8-10 hrs it is a brilliant experience post that. 

That ending post credits had set it up for a sequel but oh well we will never see that happen. 

Edited by SuperT