Death Stranding

Big Boss

Hmmm not bad. The traversal mechanics are good. Love that stairs bit. Cant really judge on this though. Too short. Just a filler section. 

Not sure it was a good idea to show a filler as first gameplay reveal.

Based Kojima trying to find answers to questions that we have all had forever. Like "How far up your own a*s can you crawl before you cease to exist?" or "Could the phenomenon of Emperors new clothes happen in gaming?"

What a f**king mess that looks like. Maybe Konami werent totally the bad guys lol. 

I just watched this Trailer:

Okay, so I'm guessing you will need to find these supposed electronic Steel Wombs from time to time throughout the game to keep your Baby alive and have it's parameters inside that BB Pod in order? I'm more then a little confused after watching this.

One thing though, that BB Pod looks incredibly cool!

Edited by Black_Hawk

Maybe it is not such a good idea to give the man complete freedom in making a game :rofl: .More than how good(or bad) the game is gonna be personally, I can't wait to see how this will be received.

7 minutes ago, b!T said:

Maybe it is not such a good idea to give the man complete freedom in making a game :rofl: .More than how good(or bad) the game is gonna be personally, I can't wait to see how this will be received.

Yes, exactly. Also, with the huge open expanse of wild outdoor terrain to cover on foot I'm guessing there will be a bunch of things to do and discover!

P.S. I wonder what happens if you forget to click on that "Urinate" option for too long :rofl:

Found this information about the babies, BB Pod and the Incubator:

A Bridge baby, also known simply as a BB, is a baby that has been taken from a stillmother to be used by Bridges operatives. A stillmother's womb facilitates a connection between the world of the dead and a Bridge baby, granting Bridges operatives who establish a trance connection with a Bridge baby the ability to sense BTs. Most babies are retired after a year of service.

Bridge babies are kept in portable pods which simulate the conditions of a stillmother's womb, as they will cease to function properly if they feel they are not in such a womb. Periodically, the environmental conditions of a Bridge baby's pod must be updated in a synchronization incubator with data gathered from a stillmother's womb at a given moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Kojima on Death Stranding: “Even now, I don’t understand the game”

“Death Stranding… even now, I don’t understand the game,” said Kojima of the PlayStation 4 release.

“Its world view, gameplay, they are all new. My mission is to create a genre that does not currently exist, and which takes everyone by surprise. There is, naturally, a risk in that…”

i11l6zB.gif i11l6zB.gif

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2019 at 9:48 AM, Joe Cool said:

It will be a masterpiece just like MGSV and I'm serious not joking. 

Guy is pure genius and knows how to deliver good gameplay. 

Death Stranding not even out but I can totally see it will be one of the best game of the year