Death Stranding

Big Boss

On 9/9/2019 at 11:19 AM, WhiteWolf said:

It will be a masterpiece just like MGSV and I'm serious not joking. 

Guy is pure genius and knows how to deliver good gameplay. 

Death Stranding not even out but I can totally see it will be one of the best game of the year 

MGSV is the most awful MGS ever made which has solid in its name..  

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 9:48 AM, Joe Cool said:

“Death Stranding… even now, I don’t understand the game,” said Kojima of the PlayStation 4 release.

“Its world view, gameplay, they are all new. My mission is to create a genre that does not currently exist, and which takes everyone by surprise. There is, naturally, a risk in that…”

Taking risks in 2019. What an idiot!!

On 9/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, Heaven Angel said:

From the gameplay it looks like high buget delivery boy simulator with some action here n there.

Haven't watched the last trailer?

k3lwAHj.gif

5b3w8Zf.gif

Next project?? :eyebrow:

3 hours ago, HEMAN said:

MGSV is the most awful MGS ever made which has solid in its name..  

Sorry for OT. Seeing MGS V is on sale for $5. Tempted to get it...worth trying?

15 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Sorry for OT. Seeing MGS V is on sale for $5. Tempted to get it...worth trying?

If you are a MGS fan then for sure you should play it.. There are some good parts in there.

Edited by HEMAN

11 hours ago, HEMAN said:

If you are a MGS fan then for sure you should play it.. There are some good parts in there.

8 hours ago, KyoyaHibari said:

Even if you’ve never played MGS and don’t have a clue about the previous story you could still just play for the gameplay. The first 1 hour intro sequence is terrible tho, get past that sh*t and you’ll have nice open world.

15 hours ago, KyoyaHibari said:

Even if you’ve never played MGS and don’t have a clue about the previous story you could still just play for the gameplay. The first 1 hour intro sequence is terrible tho, get past that sh*t and you’ll have nice open world.

Yup, intro is actually the worst part of MGSV but when u enter open world and experience depth in gameplay your mind is blown.  I used to be SC fan and never liked MGS stealth but after MGSV,  Snake is undisputed king of stealth games 

Yup. Kojima tweeted earlier that if you trust him go blind into the game. Kinda wish I did that. 

Didn't understand a single word (was in Japanese) but the  50 mins just flew by. Started off as a slow burn with similar mission as the gamescom trailer ( new job celeb reveal) but then it becoming crazier and crazier. Dark souls shared messaging stuff but here you also share equipments and even bikes, a bit of minecraft where the stuff you build can be seen/used by other players for eg a rain shelter, a bridge across a river etc. Mgs 5 stuff like base infiltration, stealth and combat gameplay, and a boss fight in an insane environment. Lots of survival stuff, lots of systems at Play and finally huge huge inspirations from Zelda breath of the wild when it comes to traversal. 

41 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

GODDAMITT, that was insane.

27 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yup. Kojima tweeted earlier that if you trust him go blind into the game. Kinda wish I did that. 

Didn't understand a single word (was in Japanese) but the  50 mins just flew by. Started off as a slow burn with similar mission as the gamescom trailer ( new job celeb reveal) but then it becoming crazier and crazier. Dark souls shared messaging stuff but here you also share equipments and even bikes, a bit of minecraft where the stuff you build can be seen/used by other players for eg a rain shelter, a bridge across a river etc. Mgs 5 stuff like base infiltration, stealth and combat gameplay, and a boss fight in an insane environment. Lots of survival stuff, lots of systems at Play and finally huge huge inspirations from Zelda breath of the wild when it comes to traversal. 

Awesome!! Havnt watched anything since the release date trailer, but what you have posted above sounds great!! In Nov, I'll be like :D 

3467166-2649902302-giphy.gif

Edited by Bauji