Death Stranding

Big Boss

14 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Well if you can now play Sony's best exclusives like Uncharted 4, and God of War via PS Now on PC at 1080p with smoother frame rates as per the recent update, and now games like Death Stranding make their way to PC, albeit with a late release, isnt that killing the purpose of consoles in general?

I mean in all honesty Im on the PS4 boat only because Sony killed it with the exclusives this gen. 

Not going to make any difference at the end of the gen. PS4 sales have flat lined this year, and they've only had slight drop compared to last year despite releasing only one AAA exclusive. Might as well cash in on PC version, especially when they might only have to pay 12% cut to EGS while getting shitton of money back through money-hatting. It might pull the possibility of game bombing out of equation completely like Control. 

Yeah I get it.

@STICK3Rboy  Yeah Im probably not buying next gen consoles until at least a year after launch anyway, hopefully we see how the exclusives line up at that point. 

Implying that Im sticking with console for a while, as I just like casual playing on the couch thing for now. I do wanna build a PC sometime though. Not for above reason,  but I just fancy buying the parts and building a sick rig tbh

People don't buy consoles for exclusives but the convenience, initial hardware cost, hassle free software updates. Basically just buy, plug and play. Making games available for everyone to play could hurt fanbois badly, but that's how gaming industry should be. Play every games on platform you like to play on.

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

People don't buy consoles for exclusives but the convenience, initial hardware cost, hassle free software updates. Basically just buy, plug and play. Making games available for everyone to play could hurt fanbois badly, but that's how gaming industry should be. Play every games on platform you like to play on.

I agree with your point about folks buying consoles cos the barrier of entry is low. But exclusives is a major factor while buying any console. Ask anyone who buys a Ninty console.

9 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I agree with your point about folks buying consoles cos the barrier of entry is low. But exclusives is a major factor while buying any console. Ask anyone who buys a Ninty console.

Very true. And why just Nintendo? Im not a fanboy by any means but Sony has had pretty good exclusives too and I wouldnt be lying if I said the only reason I bought a PS4 was to play Uncharted 4. Great game :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Very true. And why just Nintendo? Im not a fanboy by any means but Sony has had pretty good exclusives too and I wouldnt be lying if I said the only reason I bought a PS4 was to play Uncharted 4. Great game :) 

Agreed :) I called out Nintendo specifically because people buy their consoles even when third-party support is not guaranteed/is lacking.

Well if you can now play Sony's best exclusives like Uncharted 4, and God of War via PS Now on PC at 1080p with smoother frame rates as per the recent update, and now games like Death Stranding make their way to PC, albeit with a late release, isnt that killing the purpose of consoles in general?
I mean in all honesty Im on the PS4 boat only because Sony killed it with the exclusives this gen. 
It's actually a good thing that you as a gamer get to choose which platform you want to play on instead of being forced to buy it on a specific platform. As a console and PC gamer i am very happy that I have the choice of which platform to play on.

Choice is an amazing thing which we as gamers should be happy about.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

It's actually a good thing that you as a gamer get to choose which platform you want to play on instead of being forced to buy it on a specific platform. As a console and PC gamer i am very happy that I have the choice of which platform to play on.

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Very true.