Death Stranding

Big Boss

It's a great sign that they announced it early. It shows how much confidence they have in their product and also shows how pro consumer they are. They could've very well waited till the release of game and announced PC version few months later to double dip their sales like Rockstar does

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vdmn95 said:

Lol hopefully that would stop the crying of xbox fanboys who doesnt have much to play and needs a sony produced game to have fun on their xbox. ??

vdmn95vdmn95.png

Hahaha 

Ya these xbox guys will get some variety as well after years of Gaylo and Sewers being served to them constantly :lol:

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

I think this is some gameplay we haven't seen before. Sorry, if I'm wrong.

It's an old vid.

Amazing trailer. The spoilers are just like the recent tlou 2 trailer. If you believe what they're showing on face value then yes it's spoiler heavy. Still mysterious and still you won't understand what's going on or guess the story.

The world looks amazing tho. The landscape shots looks like it's taken from oblivion or interstellar. Kojima is still a master when it comes to cutscene direction in games. ND can only surpass him during the quieter conversational moments, everything else and kojima is unmatchable.

Moment to moment gameplay might make or break this game. Only 2 days to go for reviews.