Death Stranding

Big Boss

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Game will sell gangbusters regardless of Meta score thanks to massive PS4 install base and Diehard Kojima fans world wide.

Every Sony exclusives sell big regardless of their quality thanks to massive install base. Knack and Days Gone perfect example. 

Days gone is a good game man. I firmly believe it got relatively bad scores for a first party game because of technical hiccups and the time it took to kick off the story.

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Ninja's favorite MGS is MGS2 so he knows what's up ;)

He's one of the few people I trust when it comes to kojima's games.

At least he had played the game.

Someone summed it up perfectly in one of the YT comments.

Gears 5 - 84 - incredible, one of the best of the year. Ms should be proud of one of their best games in a long time.
Outer world- 85 - incredible, one of the best games of the year. Obsidian may have surpassed Bethesda.

Luigi's Mansion 3 - 86 - incredible, the best in the series and easily surpasses GC game. Nintendo's streak continues.
Death standing - 86 - look at the bad reviews. Feel sorry for those whose will play this. Kojima was always a fraud.

:rofl: 

• Like 4

Someone summed it up perfectly in one of the YT comments.

Gears 5 - 84 - incredible, one of the best of the year. Ms should be proud of one of their best games in a long time.
Outer world- 85 - incredible, one of the best games of the year. Obsidian may have surpassed Bethesda.
Luigi's Mansion 3 - 86 - incredible, the best in the series and easily surpasses GC game. Nintendo's streak continues.
Death standing - 86 - look at the bad reviews. Feel sorry for those whose will play this. Kojima was always a fraud.

:rofl: 
Don't forget about the Kojima bump

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And don't forget MS first party games are score by 4-5 points less compared to sony. I'm not making this up but people actually said this in the gears 5 thread.

No wonder MS is doubling down on 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:13 AM, WhiteWolf said:

https://youtu.be/IZUBbMkOC2Q

Looks like MS really giving all the freedom coz there's no way old MS would have allowed devs to work on mental illness nd all

I see Pony Warriors out in full force right now and sucking up to Kojima hard. Keep it up. :D Some trying so hard that they searching internet for positive tweets regarding Death Stranding and posting reviews from irrelevant sites and now some going to crazy extent and making fun of serious issues like mental  health illness which has nothing to do with all this. I hope Ponies play next NT game to cure their fuked up state of their mind. 

And please dont quote me and include me in all this nonsense. I have not bashed Death Stranding. All i have done is posted some tweets and reviews but myself never said it's bad game. I will play it when on sale i clearly said on last page. Im not your enemy.

I see Pony Warriors out in full force right now and sucking up to Kojima hard. Keep it up. [emoji3] Some trying so hard that they searching internet for positive tweets regarding Death Stranding and posting reviews from irrelevant sites and now some going to crazy extent and making fun of serious issues like mental  health illness which has nothing to do with all this. I hope Ponies play next NT game to cure their fuked up state of their mind. 

And please dont quote me and include me in all this nonsense. I have not bashed Death Stranding. All i have done is posted some tweets and reviews but myself never said it's bad game. I will play it when on sale i clearly said on last page. Im not your enemy.
Man, you are so innocent [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Man, you are so innocent emoji23.png

What i have done? Show me one post where i bashed it like Afty and all other people.  

Im the only person in this forum who defends MGSV. After MGSV ,i want to play DS before passing my personal judgement .

There's no reason for u to attack me like this 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1