Death Stranding

Big Boss

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Been through a lot of reviews from metacritic. Now I have pre-ordered the game ; couldn’t resist anymore. Hoping it will be fun overall beside repetitive missions just like days gone.  :nerves:

I got it as well.... I'll see you on the beach

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, supersudh said:

Why preorder and wait 2 days more while you can go to game store and get it during release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cause I'll be at work and I got a discount by preordering it on GTS.

22 minutes ago, supersudh said:

I took a day off during the release!. You should do that too snakie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will or I wont... let's see

On GB podcast Alex Navarro who reviewing DS, said game is fine but was over hyped like crazy just like No man's sky. All that thing Kojima and his blind followers said about Kojima creating new genre with Death Stranding is nothing but BS. There is nothing innovative or mind blowing about Death Stranding. It has taken elements from other games and put it's own little spin

It's a third person action game at it's core. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

18 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

My most anticipated title of the year and it sucks that companies STILL don't ship pre-ordered games before release date here. I hope to get it by weekend but Amazon shows expected delivery date between 9-11 Nov :ranting:

I don't see any benefit of pre-ordering the game from Amazon.

There are a few things you could do.

1. Cancel the pre-order and place a new order on amazon itself on release date with the guaranteed one-day delivery option. Amazon will have to deliver it to you no later than on 9th.

2. Cancel the amazon pre-order and then pre-order it from GTS. You get a 350rs discount if you use the code "DIWALI" while purchasing. Delivery date will depend on your location. But that discount is at least something.

3. Cancel the amazon pre-order and pre-order the digital version on PSN to play it from midnight day-one. That is if you are desperate to play it as soon as possible and don't mind not having the option to sell it later.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

My most anticipated title of the year and it sucks that companies STILL don't ship pre-ordered games before release date here. I hope to get it by weekend but Amazon shows expected delivery date between 9-11 Nov :ranting:

This is why it is delayed

OivgqRa.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Kushagra said:

For day 1 delivery, always order from GTS or buy it in store, they ain't Amazon US

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I didn't know Geoff keighley wrote reviews also .

30 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Even the lame jokes are copied from other places. emoji1787.pngemoji23.pngcb8f2ce31793b84e808e47d918e2fcae.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

????