Death Stranding

Big Boss

17 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

GTS ships games on release day AFAIK.

Check on their website if your pincode has express delivery available. If not, then there's no point ordering it from them as you will get it a day or two later and you've already got a similar discount from amazon.

Anyway, pre-ordered it myself from GTS.

The gameplay definitely seems appealing to me. Not sure how long it will stay that way though, which is why I've opted for a physical copy.

I don't usually sell my games but figured it would be good to have it as an option.

Also, does anyone know if this game's going to have a photo mode? The landscapes are pretty much begging for it.

Got an email from GTS saying my copy has been shipped.

The early hours have the feel of a child excitedly explaining to you the elaborate fantasy world they just came up with, and then the middle feels like the deep breath they take before launching into all the reasons why things are the way they are in that world. The last hour and change of the game is basically one long run-on sentence that tries to tie up every remaining loose end where you don't really do anything at all except listen to it ramble on.

deY6Ps1.gif 

What is surprising is just how flat the vast majority of it all falls. In the Metal Gear series, Kojima's goofy tangents and batshit character monologues felt, to me at least, like amusing digressions set against the series' action cinema bravado. That stuff doesn't come off as well in what is essentially his version of an Andrei Tarkovsky movie. Nothing is allowed to be all that mysterious, and the game constantly tips its hand regarding things that might be considered twists or surprises. 

deY6Ps1.gif

I ordered from mcube games. I also got a message says it is shipped. Most probably will get it by tomorrow eve. and I didn’t knew mcube and GTS are same. 

Anyway, whoever is planning to play the game day 1 please post your gamertag. Mine is “anketraj”.

16 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I ordered from mcube games. I also got a message says it is shipped. Most probably will get it by tomorrow eve. and I didn’t knew mcube and GTS are same. 

Anyway, whoever is planning to play the game day 1 please post your gamertag. Mine is “anketraj”.

They're not the same afaik.

mcube is gamesplanetimpex, they were an amazon seller who started their pwn platform.

16 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

mcube is gamesplanetimpex, they were an amazon seller who started their pwn platform.

7 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Yes. But today I called both of them on their customer service. Enquired about death stranding when they gonna ship. Firstly I called mcube games. She said “shipping will probably start today” then I called gamestheshop asked the same. I couldn’t recognise her voice until she said “aren’t you just called and enquired about it?”  I was like are they same.  She said “yes”. :mellow:

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Thanks 1