Death Stranding

Big Boss

Just navigating through the BT's is intense af. Just encountered them the second time in my playthrough. Playing it around midnight with lights off, the the sound of the rain and the bb making creepy a*s sounds while the radar thingy spins like crazy. I'm done for the day. 

Played 5 hrs straight and was invested in the game. It is not boring like many reviewers say. Perhaps, it's not their type of game. I'm loving it!!!

The graphics, gameplay and the story are all Amazing. 

During the first couple of hour, the game would definitely bring a tear to people who have lost their loved ones.

Loving it so far. 

505 Games don't do regional pricing. EPIC store was error and it is resolved to $59.99. 

And people complaining about people still buying from Steam store should actually buy from other place and play...like RDR2 where client throws error because of anti-virus. :rofl:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Batman said:

Played 5 hrs straight and was invested in the game. It is not boring like many reviewers say. Perhaps, it's not their type of game. I'm loving it!!!

The graphics, gameplay and the story are all Amazing. 

During the first couple of hour, the game would definitely bring a tear to people who have lost their loved ones.

Loving it so far. 

For a supposedly simple walking simulator, the moment to moment gameplay is pretty damn engaging and every single step matters. It's like an open world marble madness. Won't be surprised if the traversal mechanics are copied in future open world titles.

The world building/lore grasps you right from the start, it's mysterious and i cant wait for it to unravel completely. Even the characters are interesting and we'll acted so far except GDT, his mannerisms feel completely out of place so far. Some incredible imagery going on in the cutscenes too. And finally BB, the game tells you not to be attached to those things but how can you not be. esp everytime it looks into Sam and makes that <3 shaped bubble. 

8 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Just navigating through the BT's is intense af. Just encountered them the second time in my playthrough. Playing it around midnight with lights off, the the sound of the rain and the bb making creepy a*s sounds while the radar thingy spins like crazy. I'm done for the day. 

To, I sent you a friend invite,. accept please

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

For a supposedly simple walking simulator, the moment to moment gameplay is pretty damn engaging and every single step matters. It's like an open world marble madness. Won't be surprised if the traversal mechanics are copied in future open world titles.

The world building/lore grasps you right from the start, it's mysterious and i cant wait for it to unravel completely. Even the characters are interesting and we'll acted so far except GDT, his mannerisms feel completely out of place so far. Some incredible imagery going on in the cutscenes too. And finally BB, the game tells you not to be attached to those things but how can you not be. esp everytime it looks into Sam and makes that <3 shaped bubble. 

Not to mention it gives Deadman the finger later on.

Also hurr durr walking simulator...