Death Stranding

Big Boss

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

505 Games don't do regional pricing. EPIC store was error and it is resolved to $59.99. 

And people complaining about people still buying from Steam store should actually buy from other place and play...like RDR2 where client throws error because of anti-virus. :rofl:

:rofl:

I pity those who purchased from epic. Sadly, they forgot that this store is not having any standard and just supports bribing irrespective of client needs and services to be provided. Moreover the company has no goodwill which makes it cent percent to enter in bad record and I feel it's highly risky to share any of our personal data like bank/card details and stuff as they may misuse it which would be beyond your imagination.

I pity those who purchased from epic. Sadly, they forgot that this store is not having any standard and just supports bribing irrespective of client needs and services to be provided. Moreover the company has no goodwill which makes it cent percent to enter in bad record and I feel it's highly risky to share any of our personal data like bank/card details and stuff as they may misuse it which would be beyond your imagination.
Holy sh*t :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kitna mila steam se is post ka?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Jeez man!

The cutscene to gameplay ratio seems to be even more mental than MGS4. Get ready for 20 hours of cutscenes [emoji38] 

I just don't get as to how ppl enjoy 20 hours of cutscenes in a video game.  If you really want to watch something (instead of playing) why not go to a movie !! Also,  one of the main reasons I hated MGS 4.  While the gameplay itself was good in parts, the half-hour cutscenes in between and the 2 hour at the end, really left a sour taste overall.   
Thanks, will play the game on youtube.
  • Haha 2

How do you guys look for nearest shelter when it rains? And when you get into mini boss fights how do you check how much health is remaining in the boss ?

The background music and horrifying sounds from BT’s makes the game really scary specially at night. Just like mentioned in previous post. 

Also holding L2+R2 makes the walking easy you don’t have deal with constantly balancing the Sam’s Grip. But speed will comparatively slow while holding the trigger buttons. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

I don't give a flying f**k about launchers personally (have Uplay installed to prove it :p), and I'm definitely not a moron to spend 2.5x money to support/boycott a corporation.

2500rs, holy f**k. How much of a fangirl you have to be to give up that kind of money for just one game :rofl: