Death Stranding

Big Boss

I don't give a flying f**k about launchers personally (have Uplay installed to prove it :P), and I'm definitely not a moron to spend 2.5x money to support/boycott a corporation.

2500rs, holy f**k. How much of a fangirl you have to be to give up that kind of money for just one game :rofl: 
But but but features... :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Did you check your mail?

They mailed it to me.

I didn't get any mail from them, I got it from the store. Contacted them yesterday. 

They sent me the code. 

Edited by Fenix21
Update

14 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Just navigating through the BT's is intense af. Just encountered them the second time in my playthrough. Playing it around midnight with lights off, the the sound of the rain and the bb making creepy a*s sounds while the radar thingy spins like crazy. I'm done for the day. 

You can piss on a BT and watch it scream and run away. This is peak Kojima :lol: 

Here's a mindfk. If enough people walk the same path over and over in the shared world, the grass will be gone from it and you'll see a dirt road in your game just like in real life.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

You can piss on a BT and watch it scream and run away. This is peak Kojima :lol: 

Here's a mindfk. If enough people walk the same path over and over in the shared world, the grass will be gone from it and you'll see a dirt road in your game just like in real life.

Yup, was playing today and Sam called out there being a path leading to a nearby bridge. Did my bit by liking it and providing some metal towards upgrading it.

Now need to make a habit of pissing, sh*ting and showering after certain intervals.

How do you take a piss?

Love some of the attention to detail in the game, was treading through BT territory and inadvertently pressed the touchpad instead of start to bring the menu, Sam screamed & the hand prints wala bt started chasing me and the odradek was making a finger like formation and pointing towards it. 

47 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

IIRC, it's like putting up a ladder.

Go to the equipment menu, select 'urinate' and then press L2+R2. 

This.... some forget to pee on the mushrooms lol

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

How do you take a piss?

Love some of the attention to detail in the game, was treading through BT territory and inadvertently pressed the touchpad instead of start to bring the menu, Sam screamed & the hand prints wala bt started chasing me and the odradek was making a finger like formation and pointing towards it. 

It also taps your shoulder and gives you a thumbs up after you get out of the BT area

Guys how critical is the online component of the game? Am I going to miss a lot if I play it later when not many players are active? Recently finished Witcher 3 and currently playing the first dlc..so dnt feel like playing another open world game as of now.

Btw, no one posted jim sterling's video yet? Haters aren't doing a good job :P

6 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Guys how critical is the online component of the game? Am I going to miss a lot if I play it later when not many players are active? Recently finished Witcher 3 and currently playing the first dlc..so dnt feel like playing another open world game as of now.

Btw, no one posted jim sterling's video yet? Haters aren't doing a good job :P

Even if players are not playing at that particular moment, their bridges, postboxes, gennys etc will still be there. asynchronous MP

As for Jim Sterling.... he's just fueling the troll train

• Thanks 1