Death Stranding

Big Boss

1 hour ago, hope said:

To those playing this 

Is this in the same lines to ICO/SOTC?

The world there is empty and absolute nothingness but still that game man. Getting the same feeling here seing the videos. 

Its not empty, especially if you're connected online. But its not completely desolate like SotC, its more like BotW but without wildlife. 

Also its been just two days but people have already built bridges and highways over hard terrain. I don't know if KojiPro underestimated people's creativity and tenacity, but its definitely making my life easier than the game probably intended.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Extremely positive reviews from resetera users as well, the wait is unbearable

Remember most people are still in chapter 3 or earlier, which is panned as slow and boring by even the positive reviews. I'd love to read their impressions when sh*t starts hitting the fan in chapter 4 and onward.

1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

And people have already built bridges and road in this game which makes the game easier as I don’t need to carry more cargos for help purpose. 

I saw somewhere that limited structures will appear in everyone's game. Also structures get removed when old. Not so sure of the 2nd one though.

24 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

And people have already built bridges and road in this game which makes the game easier as I don’t need to carry more cargos for help purpose. 

Timefall damages them over time and they get destroyed. 

Just reached chapter 3, if this was the slow part, i want to see what comes next.

Also, the dialogue right before the first boss fight, which also could be the first mandatory fight on how you play. " aren't you getting Tired of the grind, isn't this what you were waiting for"

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

What's the use of the ex grenades. I used them on boss bt and it did no damage.

Ex grenade 0 is the weakest of all and will cause the BTs to slowly flee in a random direction. 

Ex grenade 1 is comparatively a stronger variant of the Ex grenade 0. Ex Grenade 2 in the strongest of the Ex Grenades and will create large stunning clouds to let you get away or past the BTs in your way.

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

My cargo seems to be damaged is there any way to repair it or It’s just you will get less likes?

The cargo is damaged or the containers?

You can fix the containers but not the cargo.

And I am not able to figure out. How does taking a piss helps in the game? How do you guys get away from BT territory without having gun or grenade. 

Hold right on the dpad, select urinate, then hold L2 and press R2

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Its not empty, especially if you're connected online. But its not completely desolate like SotC, its more like BotW but without wildlife. 

Also its been just two days but people have already built bridges and highways over hard terrain. I don't know if KojiPro underestimated people's creativity and tenacity, but its definitely making my life easier than the game probably intended.

Other players structures only appear and are usable one you connect the region to the chiral network, plus they degrade over time.

35 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

What's the use of the ex grenades. I used them on boss bt and it did no damage.

Grenade 0 is bath water which is the weakest, then grenade no.1 which is per which is slightly stronger, followed by grenade no 2 which is s turdnade. The strongest is the bloodnade.

So I was delivering these gun parts when I climbed into be gorge to stealth past the mules... find out they got a sensor right at the exit. I got pinged... so I ran back into the gorge where I got trapped.

So they zapped me, stole my stuff, dumped the rest on the other side of the gorge. So deciding that I've had enough of their sh*t. I gathered my stuff and made my way to their camp. stowed everything into the tall grass except one container which was already damaged and ran into the camp. Beat a few with my and their cargo, hogtied the rest,  'borrowed' one of their trucks, stole as much as I could carry and made my way back to * spoiler * knot.

Personal locker'd some materials, deposited some for a road and donated the rest.

F**K YOU MULES!!!!

Edited by Snake