Death Stranding

Big Boss

8 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

No it doesn’t have co-op or neither any specific multiplayer mode nor you can play this game with friends. Indeed you have to play this game alone. If you are connected to online then in-game  You are connected asynchronously with other players in the world. Means you can just help Other players making their way easy by building bridges, Post office, charging stations, ladders, rope etc.

So basically the ingame props are only seen and help other players, don't know the purpose of it but it sounds cool. The game also has the dark souls type messaging system. Is it right? 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

So basically the ingame props are only seen and help other players, don't know the purpose of it but it sounds cool. The game also has the dark souls type messaging system. Is it right? 

Apparently no, it doesn’t have messaging system. You can just add reactions (likes) and create sign board. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

Around 24 hours, but I'm taking my time, doing deliveries, building stuff etc

Nice. And I don't understand how people have managed to complete this game around 40hrs :| Looking at my stats I have spent 16hrs already and still in chapter 3.

14 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Nice. And I don't understand how people have managed to complete this game around 40hrs :| Looking at my stats I have spent 16hrs already and still in chapter 3.

Probably had to rush to meet review deadlines.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Reached chapter 5, the amount of traversal and combat options that have now opened up is insane.

Ive read a lot of people saying you go off track to deliver stuff but is it part of main progress line or just something like a side quest that you do to build your character in ways if you wish to or we could just to main quest line and thats ok. I havent really found an answer for this.

Ive read its 10+ chapters so easily a 60 - 80 -100 hour playthrough  looks like :unsure:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

Based Koji san. ?? I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

Based Koji san. ?? I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

It's lost in translation, what he meant was it's different than shooters which sell a lot in the US.

31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

"Americans are great fans of first-person shooters and Death Stranding isn't one, it flies higher."

Imagine being able to crawl so far up your own a*s and still being able to breathe. Truly a man like no other. :rofl: 

58 minutes ago, puns said:

Ive read a lot of people saying you go off track to deliver stuff but is it part of main progress line or just something like a side quest that you do to build your character in ways if you wish to or we could just to main quest line and thats ok. I havent really found an answer for this.

Ive read its 10+ chapters so easily a 60 - 80 -100 hour playthrough  looks like :unsure:

Some are necessary to progress through the story, while others are side quests, these give you new schematics and upgrades.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

She actually does, both T&A. What do you think this is some low flying western game? :lol: