Death Stranding

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Then whatever you guys are doing, building right now will be of no use for PC folks. I'm glad as I'll get to experience as new day 1 PC release.

Yeah but the game will become 2x hard in offline mode.

I can't imagine playing this game in offline mode anymore lol.  Because i will miss 

Roads, Bridges, Generators, Safe houses created by other players which really helps a lot.

14 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Yeah but the game will become 2x hard in offline mode.

I can't imagine playing this game in offline mode anymore lol.  Because i will miss 

Reveal hidden contents

Roads, Bridges, Generators, Safe houses created by other players which really helps a lot.

I don't mind playing online now as there will be no cross platform multiplayer. We all be doing from the beginning and as I'll be playing day 1 I'll enjoy same as you guys.

But I'll also try offline and see how tough it gets. I like challenging games.

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't mind playing online now as there will be no cross platform multiplayer. We all be doing from the beginning and as I'll be playing day 1 I'll enjoy same as you guys.

The first couple of time you visit a new area it plays like an offline mode. Only when the terminals of those area are connected you can view and use the structures from other players

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

This is one of those games which gives you the ultimate challenge (similar to Sekiro frustrations) when played offline. U can only carry a limited no  of items on you than actually required. The theme of the game is to help others and get helped. "Help me to help you". 

Imagine u r trekking a mountain for 20 min with all your ladders and climbing ropes and u r just meters away from the summit but no more materials or way to climb up. U may have to go back down and go around the mountain which may take forever. Whereas with other players help who have taken a similar path as yours, would have left ladders and ropes for others to make their journey easier. 

The more I think about the game, the more I'm loving it. Hideo Kojima FTW!!

19 minutes ago, The Batman said:

This is one of those games which gives you the ultimate challenge (similar to Sekiro frustrations) when played offline.

More like ultimate grind :lol:

And no, that kind of challenge is nothing like the one in Sekiro.

I'm loving the game so far but I can't imagine how playing it offline could be any fun. It's like intentionally making the game more tedious for yourself.

Imagine building long stretches of highways on your own. By the time you're done building a highway, you would've already completed most of the deliveries with the constant back and forth that is required for collecting and transporting materials. So when you're actually done building the whole stretch, you probably won't even be using it :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

I am still in chapter 2. Do we get to drive those mini trucks? If yes how and when? I don't get any prompt apart from climbing the truck. I was able to ride the bike after charging it.

And I tried to build the bridge but it built only the foundation. Do we require anything else to build complete bridge?

33 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am still in chapter 2. Do we get to drive those mini trucks? If yes how and when? I don't get any prompt apart from climbing the truck. I was able to ride the bike after charging it.

And I tried to build the bridge but it built only the foundation. Do we require anything else to build complete bridge?

Bridges(company) truck you can drive in chapter 3 but if you hijack a mule truck you can drive in chapter 2. 

For the bridge to complete you have to progress the story 

• Thanks 1