Death Stranding

Big Boss

46 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

So I am in episode 2, and I have to reach knot city to deliver sperm, blood etc and it's f**king heavy, like 80 kgs. And it's on other end of map. I have a bike. Should I take the bike? Will it last that far?

Yup, take the bike and load the cargo, you'll make it

Each terminal has different private locker? Because I can’t seem to find so many things which I have stored in private locker.  Can’t I access everything at once whatever item is kept in private locker or you have visit specific private locker to get that item?

Yes it's specific to that private locker. Kinda sucks but it makes sense considering the game's setting.

Completed Episode 2. Nice ending. Really enjoying the game now. The asynchronous multiplayer features are genius.

41 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yes it's specific to that private locker. Kinda sucks but it makes sense considering the game's setting.

Completed Episode 2. Nice ending. Really enjoying the game now. The asynchronous multiplayer features are genius.

Chapter 3 opens up a lot up to the point that it can be overwhelming. Have a quick look through the combat guide if you run into any trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

oh yeah. That’s kind sucks but considering game’s setting it makes sense. But although I no idea what items I have stored in private locker. I wish there was a way to check. So you can grab what you need and move on. But anyway.

Haha, wait till meet you meet Combat Veteran?

Edited by GameAnalyzer

3 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

oh yeah. That’s kind sucks but considering game’s setting it makes sense. But although I no idea what items I have stored in private locker. I wish there was a way to check. So you can grab what you need and move on. But anyway.

Haha, wait till meet you meet Combat Veteran?

Go the map and select the locker you want to check, when you hit X it will show what's stored in the locker

• Like 1

I'm at a office party right now... all I can think about is the 8 cases of glassware I need to deliver from the mountaineer to the damn junk dealer. I'm currently stuck on the mountain.

• Haha 1