Death Stranding

Big Boss

Omg this game as turned into gold from sh*t. What a f**king awesome game. There is a whole f**king concrete road build by community. The online features are f**king brilliant. Kojima :majesty:

One question, what do with antique watches? I have 4 of them, they are not part of lost cargo. Should I recycle them?

The game doesn't tell you this but you can form Strand Contracts with people who show up in your links in the menu ( where you check your stats etc). Try to make contract with people with most likes and their structures will show up more in your game. This will be helpful when you unlock certain form of travel ( after you meet Mama). Usually the game pulls random posts that connect to nothing, but with contracts it'll pull posts built by same guy that have a singular connectivity that'll let you "zip" around without trouble.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

There is a whole f**king concrete road build by community. The online features are f**king brilliant. Kojima :majesty:

Yeah. I don’t think I can play this game in offline mode. The online interactivity is great and something new. 

Guessing IGN or other big reviewers who gave mediocre rating they must be not able to use online feature so they had to built roads, bridges by them selves. :mellow:

On 11/11/2019 at 11:23 PM, Big Boss said:

What a sh*t game. It's high time Sony provided refunds like steam. :ranting:

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Omg this game as turned into gold from sh*t. What a f**king awesome game. There is a whole f**king concrete road build by community. The online features are f**king brilliant. Kojima :majesty:

One question, what do with antique watches? I have 4 of them, they are not part of lost cargo. Should I recycle them?

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Spoiler

After a delivery to Timefall farm, Timefall farmer sent me a mail and then the Monster energy drinks in private room were replaced with Timefall porter beer.  Drink all of them on the table and watch how sam interacts, also check on BB. 

Minor spoilers from episode 3

The game does sound boring and a walking simulator when you explain that you have to do deliveries and walk a lot. But the joy of delivering something successfully after making your way through BTs and using equipments from community or yourself makes the deliveries very satisfying. One question though, I placed a ladder and 2 Ropes outside the chiral network area, I think they will never be visible to the community, right ? Those were super useful for me though, descended a whole f**king mountain which made a long route very short.

29 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

The game does sound boring and a walking simulator when you explain that you have to do deliveries and walk a lot. But the joy of delivering something successfully after making your way through BTs and using equipments from community or yourself makes the deliveries very satisfying. One question though, I placed a ladder and 2 Ropes outside the chiral network area, I think they will never be visible to the community, right ? Those were super useful for me though, descended a whole f**king mountain which made a long route very short.

It will be for who are connected there. 

Just now, eddy4823 said:

But all stations have a range, right ? I think there's no network there. It is possible that there won't be any network ever at some places, right ?

Ladders and ropes doesn’t require chiral network. Electronic equipment’s need. So it will be visible to others also if they crossed your path. 

14 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

But all stations have a range, right ? I think there's no network there. It is possible that there won't be any network ever at some places, right ?

Afaik every area is connected to the network. Some prepper station might be hidden and for us to find on our own

13 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Ladders and ropes doesn’t require chiral network. Electronic equipment’s need. So it will be visible to others also if they crossed your path. 

Ladders and rope also require chiral network to use each other's equipment

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Ladders and rope also require chiral network to use each other's equipment

afaik, You are right. I am specifically talking about the steep mountain near Incinerator which you have to climb to get to the other side and you have to face a lot of BTs.