Death Stranding

Big Boss

25 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I spent some 2 hours and 20+ PCCs just erecting zip line posts in the mountain area. Especially useful if you get round trip deliveries, just go plating posts along the way.

They are so useful when doing premium deliveries

Oh man... got caught in the storm while delivering stuff, was climbing the mountain, was a whiteout.

Tip: Do not take shelter and try to sleep, you'll die. (saw on Reddit)

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

A neat little touch is that if you spend a lot of time in the snow... you fingers and feet turn black, like they're frostbitten

Oh so that's how my Sam had black fingers. I thought it might be related to the last mini bt boss fight and he didn't take a shower after that

Oh man BB is so adorable. When he giggles and laughs, he sounds so cute. Sam says "Someone's happy". This game is on another level. How the f**k can Kojima come up with an entire new game with so much story and gameplay content? He just quit MGS and bam, here is a new mindf**k franchise with great characters and unique story. Was this going to be MGS 6? How much of this game was going to be MGS 6?

43 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Oh man BB is so adorable. When he giggles and laughs, he sounds so cute. Sam says "Someone's happy". This game is on another level. How the f**k can Kojima come up with an entire new game with so much story and gameplay content? He just quit MGS and bam, here is a new mindf**k franchise with great characters and unique story. Was this going to be MGS 6? How much of this game was going to be MGS 6?

I don't think he even thought about mgs 6 cause he couldn't even complete 5. 5 gets sh*t on a lot (rightly so) but you have to remember kojima and some senior members were literally locked up with bouncers on a completely different floor to the development team. The last one year is the most important time for any game as it's that time when the game finally comes together. Some development crew were made janitors to clean floors at Konami HQ and yet we have some jokers here who think Konami were the good guys when their (Konami) track record post mgs5 is for everyone to see. 

Regarding death stranding, i think kojima had the concept for a long time, he just fine tuned it during his isolation period. You can see how clear his vision of the game was when even the first reveal footage which was made on a completely different engine is also present in the final version. 

Here is a link from 2012. Read the last para

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-11-metal-gear-solid-4-patch-to-add-trophies

Series boss Hideo Kojima will host a Metal Gear Solid 25th Anniversary Event on 30th August in Tokyo. He plans to talk more about a new project, a game that connects people.

• Like 2

About to complete chapter 8. 

The story is intriguing and gameplay is good. I'm continuously making Timefall shelters / generators and Ziplines. The terrain is easy to roam now. Also, wheelie on the bike makes riding much faster and easier. 

However, I have not come across any hour long cutscenes.  Will there be any in the upcoming chapters. 

Mads Mikkelsen acting and his chapters were one if the best.

4 minutes ago, The Batman said:

About to complete chapter 8. 

The story is intriguing and gameplay is good. I'm continuously making Timefall shelters / generators and Ziplines. The terrain is easy to roam now. Also, wheelie on the bike makes riding much faster and easier. 

However, I have not come across any hour long cutscenes.  Will there be any in the upcoming chapters. 

Mads Mikkelsen acting and his chapters were one if the best.

Only the ending is supposedly an hour long.

• Like 1