Death Stranding

Big Boss

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Couple of spoilers including one from ending cutscene, but this is hilarious.

Well he said that you don't get anything for deliveries apart from progressing the story. I just got a better canteen, Level 3 shoes and improved blood bag, just by delivering standard orders. I guess I played a different game?

50 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Well he said that you don't get anything for deliveries apart from progressing the story. I just got a better canteen, Level 3 shoes and improved blood bag, just by delivering standard orders. I guess I played a different game?

Its just comedy review, you just laugh for 10 min and move on. What's incredible is that its approaching 2M views in under 24hrs. Never seen his video get popular so fast, not even the last one where he shat hard on Xbox.

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its just comedy review, you just laugh for 10 min and move on. What's incredible is that its approaching 2M views in under 24hrs. Never seen his video get popular so fast, not even the last one where he shat hard on Xbox.

It's videos like these that trolls will use to sh*t on the game

Laying down a series of interconnected ziplines and then whizzing by from one place to the other without putting even a foot on the ground is satisfying as f**k.

Also, finished building the entire stretch of highway from Lake Knot to South Knot.

*feelsgoodman*

Edited by STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Laying down a series of interconnected ziplines and then whizzing by from one place to the other without putting even a foot on the ground is satisfying as f**k.

Also, finished building the entire stretch of highway from Lake Knot to South Knot.

*feelsgoodman*

This will come extremely handy in one later chapter

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Alright time to put my stabilizer in storage and customize the backpack with 16 grenade pouches. Imma need them all.

I carry 4 grenade pouches, 1 utility pouch and an extra battery. since I always use either the speed or all terrain skeleton