Death Stranding

Big Boss

Make sure you like them and connect them via the cuff links.

Also another tip, if you ever get into a boss /BT battle and dont have any weapons, call out to other players, they'll resupply you asap
How do I connect them via the cuff links? I am at chapter 2. Does that mechanic come later?

From what I have played, I think Kojima comes up with the story after deciding all the game mechanics.

How long is chapter 2? I am just doing all the deliveries between first three locations.

14 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I just did. Guess what?

Hide contents

It worked

:rofl: Unchecked internet time in settings, turned back 2 days and the game stopped telling me that my structures are deteriorating. Zipline network saved, chapter 10 backtrack done in 10 mins

Awesome!! AFAIK net/co-op dependent games don't allow working without Internet time on. Amazing that Kojima left this loop-hole on. Congratz on finding a way to cheat the system!!

Edited by roun90

Today was road building day and what better way to do it by visiting our good friends the MULEs. Took a truck, 2 bola guns,  3 stun grenades and 1 riot shotgun. ended with enough material to build 3 roads.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Infamous said:

I just got into Chapter 3. Did couple of deliveries. Got the skeleton and its pretty easy to move.

Now at work, but wanna go home and do some deliveries.

buh buh... it's a boring walking simulator

1 hour ago, Infamous said:

Its kinda true. But a damn good one.

Snuck one delivery when i went home for lunch. :thumbsup:

If it was.... you wouldn't be going home to deliver fake parcels :giggle:

Edited by Snake

3 hours ago, Infamous said:

Its kinda true. But a damn good one.

Snuck one delivery when i went home for lunch. :thumbsup:

Lucky you. Distance between my home and office is way too much by the time i go home for lunch i would be still stuck in traffic and lunch break will be over

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I think we need a spoiler thread to discuss some of the stuff and moments from this game. 

True. There’s  so many things to be discussed regarding this game but we cannot post here as it may contain spoiler obviously. And many people haven’t finished the game yet. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I think we need a spoiler thread to discuss some of the stuff and moments from this game. 

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

True. There’s  so many things to be discussed regarding this game but we cannot post here as it may contain spoiler obviously. And many people haven’t finished the game yet. 

Thread created

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1