Death Stranding

Big Boss

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

No idea of what is going on and why it's happening. 

You will have this feeling till the credits roll at the very end lol (black background credits I mean :P ). 

And try watching few videos on YT "Things to know before playing death stranding" this will really help you through out the game. When i played for the first half of the things i didn't even knew i can do that lol.

Edited by GameAnalyzer

5 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

And try watching few videos on YT "Things to know before playing death stranding" this will really help you through out the game. When i played for the first half of the things i didn't even knew i can do that lol.

I think i should do that first, for starters I want to know how to organize my containers. All my containers are equipped on my back. It gets quite tedious to continously hold l2 r2 for 20 min long journey. Can't keep holding the bags in my hands.

The world and atmosphere is very well done. Only the inventory UI is pretty cramped up. 

What are timefall areas, how to know when you're approaching. 

Is there anyway to repair or buy/make new boots. They're 90% damaged now. 

Really digging the story tho.

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think i should do that first, for starters I want to know how to organize my containers. All my containers are equipped on my back. It gets quite tedious to continously hold l2 r2 for 20 min long journey. Can't keep holding the bags in my hands.

The world and atmosphere is very well done. Only the inventory UI is pretty cramped up. 

Use auto arrange everytime you pick up orders. It's not just extremely helpful at the start but even towards the end. 

The UI is very confusing but you'll get used to it. There is too much information at any given time to streamline it. 

Holding L2+R2 continuously is not a good way to play the game. Again, manage your load, and hold only when Sam loses balance or you can quickly press O and Sam will crouch to regain balance. You'll keep on unlocking stuff right till the end that helps you with balance. 

You can get new/print boots at distribution centres or any location that has chiral printers once you unlock it. 

Timefall areas are sort of random but you know youre approaching one if the whole area is devoid of any obstacles or stuff. You can pretty much guess it by the time u reach chapter 3. I dreaded going through them tbh will all those BT's. 

Story is crazy but well done and most importantly complete. Almost everything is answered by the end. The ending both has a nice twist and almost makes you cry(first in sadness and then happiness). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Use auto arrange everytime you pick up orders. It's not just extremely helpful at the start but even towards the end

Got it, auto arrange is helpful. They should've provided this information instead of telling to unload all the containers and rearrange. 

Holding L2+R2 continuously is not a good way to play the game. Again, manage your load, and hold only when Sam loses balance or you can quickly press O and Sam will crouch to regain balance. You'll keep on unlocking stuff right till the end that helps you with balance. 

Pressing O when you're loosing balance is great, my fingers can rest a bit, didn't knew that too. You become nathan drake when you're carrying full load. 

Also the navigation system is weird. Yes you have to find your own way but setting

up those waypoints is quite absurd. You almost never follow the route and go off course while getting those lost containers and other stuffs. Just now I didn't use the map and thought i was going the right way I got way ofcourse and ended up being to opposite side. 

Story is crazy but well done and most importantly complete. Almost everything is answered by the end. The ending both has a nice twist and almost makes you cry(first in sadness and then happiness). 

Fantastic, no dlc bullcrap. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Also the navigation system is weird. Yes you have to find your own way but setting

up those waypoints is quite absurd. You almost never follow the route and go off course while getting those lost containers and other stuffs. Just now I didn't use the map and thought i was going the right way I got way ofcourse and ended up being to opposite side. 

Hold L1. It will show where you have to go. And when you open map you can plot your own route how you want to go(thinking which areas to avoid when there’s BT) [this is very efficient throughout the whole game. Plotting your route]

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Always ensure to auto arrange, this will ensure you  don't overstack deliveries on your back and case you to lose balance. There is also a side quest which will get you a upgrade for you backpack which feel is very important. 

Speaking of which, do sidequests...they will net you upgrades that will help you on your journey.

The map will show you the timefall areas and the duration, however there are some area which are always under timefall

Once you hit a certain level with a distry centre in the story,they will unlock the ability to fabricate shoes and other stuff, always keep an extra pair on your person at all times. If not, there is always Sandalweed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

When you press the touchpad sam loudly speaks, his voice echoes as if he's calling out to someone. Should we able to meet other players in world later in game rather than just giving signs and helping out with structures?

No. No other players

41 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

When you press the touchpad sam loudly speaks, his voice echoes as if he's calling out to someone. Should we able to meet other players in world later in game rather than just giving signs and helping out with structures?

Not meet. You can just see them throughout your gameplay. No interactions except pressing the touchpad.  Also if you hold your touch pad in pause menu and move your controller the screen will dynamically will move; how you are moving the controller. :fap:

On 1/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, GameAnalyzer said:

Not meet. You can just see them throughout your gameplay. No interactions except pressing the touchpad.  Also if you hold your touch pad in pause menu and move your controller the screen will dynamically will move; how you are moving the controller. :fap:

Damn i tried that. Not anything useful but fun to do that once or twice.

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

What are DOOMS? I may have missed the part when they explained. I just reached chapter 3 'Fragile'

DOOMS are the ability to sense, see and interact with BTs. It depends on the person's level of DOOMS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Giving time and have built the roads from port knot city all the way to distribution center south of the lake knot city. 

Community is happy it seems, getting likes here and there.

Yup, every bit helps when you build stuff in this game. Building roads and delivering lost parcels for get a lot of likes