Death Stranding

Big Boss

May contain Gameplay related Spoilers :

I need to know something related to gameplay. I am on chapter 3

When you enter Mule camp to stealth them. Do they attack you on detecting Smoke grenades , metal cargo orange box, resin/ceramic cargo orange boxes. I ask because they have plenty of metals to loot. So if suppose i take down few mules on edge of their camp boundries and steal metals then and there and try to run away from the boundry its all safe and good but suppose if the other mules ping me before i make an exist ,do they detect me on basis of stolen metal cargos from their camp?

I know by now that they dont attack if i am carrying a bola gun

13 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

When you enter Mule camp to stealth them. Do they attack you on detecting Smoke grenades , metal cargo orange box, resin/ceramic cargo orange boxes. I ask because they have plenty of metals to loot. So if suppose i take down few mules on edge of their camp boundries and steal metals then and there and try to run away from the boundry its all safe and good but suppose if the other mules ping me before i make an exist ,do they detect me on basis of stolen metal cargos from their camp?

MULEs camps also have detectors just like our bases so as your enter the area be sure you will get scanned. In the beginning of the game they don't scan you, when you get further in game they will detect you based on your cargo and afterwards they'll start detecting you instead of your cargo.

You can freely use your scanner within their parameters without any problems but be aware that they will scan back.

They will attack you as soon as you are detected by them whether you have any weapons/bombs equipped or not.

2 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Not sure if you know can dodge mule scanner if you hit jump button on the correct time.

https://reddit.app.link/mdXfmJUfB3

3 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Any materials/delivery you carry is a target on your. 90% of the times there will be a postbox built by another player. Dump everything in there, except your bola gun, non lethal rifle and some nades if you need them. Then just storm them and loot the camp to your hearts content.

PS: Do not try this is the other type of enemies which you will meet later on.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Any materials/delivery you carry is a target on your. 90% of the times there will be a postbox built by another player. Dump everything in there, except your bola gun, non lethal rifle and some nades if you need them. Then just storm them and loot the camp to your hearts content.

PS: Do not try this is the other type of enemies which you will meet later on.

Yeh.I Figured the first part but what i am also asking is that suppose out of 10 mules in the camp, i take down 4 mules and loot there cargoes and try to escape the camp zone but so before i make an escape from mules camp can i be pinged and detected by the other 6 mules (as i would be carrying 4 cargoes from the 4 mules that i knocked out) and still be chased by the other 6 mules? (As they send a ping at certain intervals)[ If this is a possibility then That would ruin my stealth run and i would have to take down all the mules before looting their cargoes]

Also Q2) suppose i load my cargo on a bike and let it be outside mule zone only to get back to it after looting the camp till how far do the mules search for cargo? Only till their yellow beam boundries are concerned? Or move out bit further ahead too?

9 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Not sure if you know can dodge mule scanner if you hit jump button on the correct time.

https://reddit.app.link/mdXfmJUfB3

You have an ability to hide from MULEs too with your scanner. Quite effective i say.

16 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Yeh.I Figured the first part but what i am also asking is that suppose out of 10 mules in the camp, i take down 4 mules and loot there cargoes and try to escape the camp zone but so before i make an escape from mules camp can i be pinged and detected by the other 6 mules (as i would be carrying 4 cargoes from the 4 mules that i knocked out) and still be chased by the other 6 mules? (As they send a ping at certain intervals)[ If this is a possibility then That would ruin my stealth run and i would have to take down all the mules before looting their cargoes]

Also Q2) suppose i load my cargo on a bike and let it be outside mule zone only to get back to it after looting the camp till how far do the mules search for cargo? Only till their yellow beam boundries are concerned? Or move out bit further ahead too?

Yes, you can still be pinged,chased and captured by the other mules if you enter their territory.

Ans 2. They will only chase you within their boundary, marked in yellow on the map

Game's been lying at my desk for sometime and finally managed to start it last Sunday. I have mixed feelings about it and I think I am at the end of chapter 2. Is there a way to retrieve the trike if it runs out of fuel somewhere? also tried to take the trike to the Port city and it did not go well :(

4 hours ago, b!T said:

Game's been lying at my desk for sometime and finally managed to start it last Sunday. I have mixed feelings about it and I think I am at the end of chapter 2. Is there a way to retrieve the trike if it runs out of fuel somewhere? also tried to take the trike to the Port city and it did not go well :(

Don't worry about vehicles unless you're going to travel long distance. You'll get plenty of other player's trikes around and fabricating them at knot centers is cheap.

12 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Don't worry about vehicles unless you're going to travel long distance. You'll get plenty of other player's trikes around and fabricating them at knot centers is cheap.

I started chapter 3 and things have opened up a lot. I really love the multiplayer aspect of it. The likes pour in once I have placed some roads and structures around the map. Also most of the roads were already built by other players :D

Edited by b!T

Hard Grind.. 

4XT6cIN.jpg

lRzLiPq.jpg

Kojima did it again, it's a strange game but very well made.

Story can get a little complex in the beginning but towards the end you'll understand the jigsaw. 

Gameplay is not just a 'delivery/walking simulator' but the player is connected with everyone else, thanks to a clever system of collaboration which works great throughout the game. Kojima have implemented new ideas and pushed the medium forward. 

But not everyone will like Death Stranding, some will find it boring and tedious even. Some episodes takes dozens of hours to complete and the rinse repeat delivering mechanics could be an issue for some. However, the rewards are generous. 

And ofcourse the amazing actors like Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Lea Seydoux, their voice and superb soundtracks will be in my long term memory. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The guy has some talent. The concept of everyone is connected aren't just words to go by but it has been implemented perfectly in gameplay. It has no NPCs anywhere, just in centers and they appear via hologram but you never feel alone in the world of Death Stranding. 

I managed to complete the game and got platinum before everything started to get deteriorating. The PCC1 structures got completely destroyed by halfway and PCC2 structures was about to. By the end it was all gone. I managed to build my own nationwide zipline system and keep supplying roads so that others can use. 

I, thank my fellow porters, who made my journey easier and at the same time i gave my cut to new porters for their campaign. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

How to spot BTs? I press R1 and it shows them for a second and then i am on my own. Is this how it is supposed to be? The device on my shoulder starts going crazy in BTs direction too

Your odradek will point you towards the closest BT, the ping will only let you see them for a few seconds. Dont panic, running away will only get you attacked or killed by them