Death Stranding

Big Boss

• 3 weeks later...

Man this game is addictive as hell, Haha. Just put down my controller after 6-7 hours marathon. its just simple stuff but climbing those mountains,  building stuff, escaping mules $ Bts, everything is so good.

Built a highway above the mule territory and zipped pass through them. Then went on to build shelters and recharge stations. The huge amount of likes you keep on getting when ppl use your structures.

And man those graphics, its insane. Never seen such a detailed terrain. The stones sticking out, the black sand, those hexagon type of stones, its jaw dropping stuff. Also the scale of things, when you reach your objective and look back at the distance you covered, you feel like woah. You can see the river in the horizon, lonely vast landscape, It gives a Feel.

Also the floating carriers, attach two together. Keep one empty, as soon as downhill comes, jump on the first one and glide down like a boss all combined by the life like animations of Sam balancing himself. The animations of Sam are 10/10.

Great game so far.

I also did the 6-7 or sometimes more hours of marathon but my PS4 used to stress a lot. The game started heavy stuttering after 2 hours of gameplay. I never complained because I was playing on base PS4, also the game started to drop heavily below 30fps when I reached central US where you spend most of your game time. The drops occurred because of big world, structures started to pop up, roads, enemies and ziplines. 

But because the game was so good, i managed to play more than 100hrs. 

I'm digging to get this again on PC without any of these problems and get even much better results. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

I was blown away when i actually climbed the snowy mountain to the top, holy shiiiiiit. The sense of scale in this game. Just Wow.

Instead of taking the bike, i attach my carrier and take things on foot on that mountain, planting & linking zip lines behind me. And man, when one goes back to the starting point zipping around covering the whole distance in few secs, it feels like a superman game. Zip lines are so f**ckin fun and that snow storm on the mountain

giphy.gif

Playing this game non stop and loving  it. Some spoilery screens using photo mode.

DL0tKNP.jpg

PbCJ1ka.jpg

BwPa3u9.jpg

TEYxTvs.jpg

TT4e9Sl.jpg

B5uxB2F.jpg

JevdbWg.jpg

viCUEfa.jpg

gakUCdK.jpg

9 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

I was blown away when i actually climbed the snowy mountain to the top, holy shiiiiiit. The sense of scale in this game. Just Wow.

Instead of taking the bike, i attach my carrier and take things on foot on that mountain, planting & linking zip lines behind me. And man, when one goes back to the starting point zipping around covering the whole distance in few secs, it feels like a superman game. Zip lines are so f**ckin fun and that snow storm on the mountain

giphy.gif

Playing this game non stop and loving  it. Some spoilery screens using photo mode.

Hide contents

gakUCdK.jpg

Distribute the weight properly, still got a lot of space on the carrier, get it to level 2 asap and remember to do the side quests to get some very important gear

Also,It's an amazing game, games like this are not made now a days. The sense of accomplishment when you get to a certain destination after going through sh*t is so satisfying, also helping others gives you the feel good factor

• Like 1

The great thing is, one can cross the whole  route without building any structure or using someone else's structures. But if you lay things behind you for others to use, you only help yourself as the game has the habit of making you backtrack many times.

When you start to backtrack and see your built things on the way,  ready to make you trip much easier. It helps you and other players. Like good karma. And those animations of sam while sliding, making leaps, climbing, throwing boxes. etc so natural.

Edited by SpearHea:D

Chapter 14 & the End twist, holy sh*t. Kojimaaaa :majesty:. My fav. story would be related to cliff.

Excellent game 9/10. After finishing it, feels like a journey has come to an end. Still thinking about the mountains, rivers, crossed. Zip line Network i build. Will remember this game for a long time.

^ When this plays and you know what to do. Wowser.

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Chapter 14 & the End twist, holy sh*t. Kojimaaaa :majesty:. My fav. story would be related to cliff.

Excellent game 9/10. After finishing it, feels like a journey has come to an end. Still thinking about the mountains, rivers, crossed. Zip line Network i build. Will remember this game for a long time.

^ When this plays and you know what to do. Wowser.

The entire section is amazing,

See the sun set,
The day is ending
Let that yawn out,
There's no pretending

• 1 month later...

—How did Death Stranding perform sales-wise?

Kojima : “We surpassed the amount we needed to make a profit, so I think it sold well enough to be called a ‘success,’ recoupment of development costs included. We’ll release the PC version soon and have already secured enough profit to prepare for what’s next, so there’s no need to worry.”

:rofl: @ those who were calling this game a commercial failure.

—To prepare for what’s next…?

Kojima : “I can’t say anything since it’s still in the planning stages, but we’re doing various work behind the scenes. Just recently, a big project fell apart, so I’m a bit upset about that (laughs). Well, that sort of thing happens often in this industry.”

—Do you know anything about recent rumors to acquire the copyrights to Metal Gear Solid and P.T.?

Kojima : “Ah, that’s completely false. I haven’t heard anything about it at least (laughs).”

• 2 weeks later...

System requirements

Minimum

CPU: Intel® Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200

RAM: 8 GB

GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB or AMD Radeon RX 560 4 GB

DirectX 12

HDD: 80GB

Sound cards: DirectX compatible 

Recommended 30fps

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400

RAM: 8GB