Death Stranding

Big Boss

Buy from Amazon or wait for a sale on PSN
Amazon doesn't seem to have a reliable seller for the SB. I can see listings for used and new normal versions across the web but still hoping that I can snag the SB.

OTOH, is DS:DC releasing physically or is it only going to be a $10 digital upgrade?

On 9/8/2021 at 7:22 PM, LordSpymaster said:

OTOH, is DS:DC releasing physically or is it only going to be a $10 digital upgrade?

It is physical I believe, since GTS has it up for pre-order at 3K. Release date is 24th Sept. 

https://www.gamestheshop.com/Death-Stranding-Director-s-Cut-for-PS5/5918

On 9/8/2021 at 7:22 PM, LordSpymaster said:

Amazon doesn't seem to have a reliable seller for the SB. I can see listings for used and new normal versions across the web but still hoping that I can snag the SB.

3 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

It is physical I believe, since GTS has it up for pre-order at 3K. Release date is 24th Sept. 

https://www.gamestheshop.com/Death-Stranding-Director-s-Cut-for-PS5/5918

You answered your own question :roflroll:

Death stranding Directors Cut! Seeing as the combat is really something now, I might actually play this. I HV had the base game for more than a year now. I started it back then but then I got bored running around for like 4 hours with nothing else to the game. The creatures in the world (the floaty things, forgot what they were called now) were interesting but then it became tediously simple to avoid them and fighting them was not an option up to that point. So I ditched it after looking up the combat which was worse than subpar. I then realized that this may eventually be a really good story the problem was going to linger. So I just lost interest and ditched it. Now I might actually upgrade and see it through.

Same boat as you. Worst part of the game is avoiding BTs. They slow you down way too much in what is already a kind of slow game. 

Feeling no desire to go back. Shame because I was really enjoying the rest of the game. I'll probably force myself to pick it up again some day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

This is confusing… coz Playstation UK tweeted yesterday that it’s only £5 :lol:

Arent pounds and euros different?

I totally wanna upgrade if it cost 500 - 700/- bucks but if its the usual 1000/- I'll probably wait for a sale or something..............

That and I don't have a PS5 yet so I had a q abt that. Is it like ps4 and ps5 upgraded version or is there an upgrade only to the ps5 version? That is if I upgrade now, can I play the upgrade on the ps4 and then play the haptic f and adaptive t's upgrade after I get the ps5. Or its a ps5 only upgrade?

22 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

That and I don't have a PS5 yet so I had a q abt that. Is it like ps4 and ps5 upgraded version or is there an upgrade only to the ps5 version? That is if I upgrade now, can I play the upgrade on the ps4 and then play the haptic f and adaptive t's upgrade after I get the ps5. Or its a ps5 only upgrade?

The Director's Cut is PS5 exclusive. It's not available on PS4.

• Thanks 1