Death Stranding

Big Boss

13 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Has anyone already placed their pre-orders on this?

Nope. Unless the reviews are mind boggling i wont be getting this. I stay away from most Open World games unless its like Horizon.

Hmmm. Well I would pre-order cuz most of the PS4 exclusives live up to the hype (Uncharted 4, God of War, Spiderman, HZD) but like Days Gone this year did not do that well I'm not taking the risk.

It's not like I have the money for the pre-order price anyway lol

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Hmmm. Well I would pre-order cuz most of the PS4 exclusives live up to the hype (Uncharted 4, God of War, Spiderman, HZD) but like Days Gone this year did not do that well I'm not taking the risk.

It's not like I have the money for the pre-order price anyway lol

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Days Gone is a BlockBuster game. Its the onky game where difference of opinion between Critics and Users is hugggeeee. 

It has got unanimous good ratings from Users. 

Why even preorder anymore? Unless its a special edition with limited stock, there is 0 incentive to preorder games now. In fact, you get good discounts day 1 locally plus you can pickup the game day 1 itself. With preorders you get no discount plus no day 1. For people who don't have conveniently located stores I can understand.

Because of spoilers which is very hard to avoid in this day and age. Youtube videos have spoilers in thumbnails and title itself. Game seems to be mysterious enuf and would like to go completely blind and find out what its about...could turn out shitty but thats ok. DS and TLOU2 are the only two games I'm going to buy day 1 and avoiding spoilers is the main reason. 

Boss seems to be happy with the game -

Edited by Bauji

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

This description of the game is being repeated ad-nauseam in many ways since the game has been announced.

It is about time they go into details of the gameplay, if they are expecting consumers to pay up in advance.

Though one can trust Kojima that even his shittiest games will probably have oodles of vision and imagination than what most other games can manage.

• 2 weeks later...