I see Pony Warriors out in full force right now and sucking up to Kojima hard. Keep it up.  Some trying so hard that they searching internet for positive tweets regarding Death Stranding and posting reviews from irrelevant sites and now some going to crazy extent and making fun of serious issues like mental  health illness which has nothing to do with all this. I hope Ponies play next NT game to cure their fuked up state of their mind. 

And please dont quote me and include me in all this nonsense. I have not bashed Death Stranding. All i have done is posted some tweets and reviews but myself never said it's bad game. I will play it when on sale i clearly said on last page. Im not your enemy.
Man, you are so innocent

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Man, you are so innocent emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What i have done? Show me one post where i bashed it like Afty and all other people.  

Im the only person in this forum who defends MGSV. After MGSV ,i want to play DS before passing my personal judgement .

There's no reason for u to attack me like this 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A full one hour video review.

Tim Rogers :majesty:

Haven't yet watched the video myself but came across some golden lines from the review in the comments section.

"With Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima has finally made a game that is like eating 60 pounds of vegetables at gunpoint."

"Death Stranding is the Gran Turismo of walking simulators."

“Death Stranding is hiking... for accountants”

"In summary, Death Stranding is basically Andrei Tarkovsky's Super Mario Brothers: The Movie: The Video Game"

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

A full one hour video review.

Tim Rogers :majesty:

Haven't yet watched the video myself but came across some golden lines from the review in the comments section.

Some quotes from the initial 15 minutes or so. Paraphrasing. 

"Gran Tourismo of walking simulators" 

"Remember when MGS came out, it spawned a lot of copycat stealth games. If Death Stranding becomes the bsst selling game of 2019, I can imagine EA coming out with FedEx 2020 or Ubisoft coming with UPS 2021"

"playing this game will make you think, What if breath of the wild was boring...... on purpose

Or

What is Assassin's creed hated you." 

There is a lot of rambling but the guy delivers some proper sick burns. Apparently you have to keep the f**king triggers pressed to pick up an object. Like if you leave the trigger, Sam will just drop the object 

Edited by adity

57 minutes ago, adity said:

There is a lot of rambling but the guy delivers some proper sick burns.

I absolutely love his ramblings though. It's one of his charms.

Like someone has commented on that video, the guy may seem pretentious but he is also very self aware. From what I've seen of his videos, he is extremely passionate about Dragon Quest and Hideo Kojima and I find it thoroughly fascinating (and entertaining) just listening to him endlessly ramble about them. I guess it's kinda like that quote from La La Land about how people love what other people are passionate about.

It also helps that the guy actually knows what he's talking about.

Also he apparently went and translated Kobo Abe's "Nawa" (a quote from which is used in the opening of Death Stranding) into English and put it up on medium.com just because he couldn't find any English translations anywhere :majesty:

And also, watching this video has given me this sudden urge to watch Tarkovsky's Stalker. I've never watched any Tarkovsky movie btw :fear1:

Ohh and someone actually edited a trailer for his epic review :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

46 minutes ago, Bauji said:

This somehow reminds me of -

Reveal hidden contents

Was a mistranslation. Kotaku had an entire article over it.

https://kotaku.com/of-course-hideo-kojimas-japanese-tweets-are-more-accur-1838352909

Hideo Kojima's Controversial Tweets Are Different In Japanese

Over the past few years, Hideo Kojima’s Twitter accounts have been tweeting in Japanese, his native language, and English, his second language.

While it’s unclear whether or not Kojima is doing the English tweeting himself, he’s not a native speaker. There are mistakes in his English tweets, and for a non-native speaker, that happens. No biggie! The effort is appreciated. There’s nothing wrong with small mistakes, but it’s problematic when mistranslations lead to confusion or inadvertently tick people off.

It'll be a pleasing experience playing this, Kojima and Sony did the right thing to announce it on PC prior it's release so the PC folks will be keep the hype maintained while the console players who wants to play will eventually get this. 

3 hours ago, Bauji said:
This somehow reminds me of -

One of the replies on that tweet:

Some of those credits:

Killed Dumbledore

Hideo Kojima

Knock knock, who's there?

Hideo Kojima 

Best Boy

Hideo Kojima

:lol:

Some possible scenarios, take your pick :D

1. This could so be like an Days Gone in reverse .... Critics loved it and users hated it. 

2. A No Man's sky which will be better in few years with new elements

3. Just a good old game, loved by critics and users ( not just Hideo fanboys )

1 hour ago, puns said:

Some possible scenarios, take your pick :D

1. This could so be like an Days Gone in reverse .... Critics loved it and users hated it. 

2. A No Man's sky which will be better in few years with new elements

3. Just a good old game, loved by critics and users ( not just Hideo fanboys )

1. Users haven't played it yet so can't say. Other than the shitposters and trolls.

2. NMS was a incomplete game, this isn't.

3. Hideo fanboys would love it anyway, irrespective of the game delivered.