Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I ordered from mcube games. I also got a message says it is shipped. Most probably will get it by tomorrow eve. and I didn’t knew mcube and GTS are same. 
 

 

Anyway, whoever is planning to play the game day 1 please post your gamertag. Mine is “anketraj”.
 

 

They're not the same afaik.

mcube is gamesplanetimpex, they were an amazon seller who started their pwn platform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

They're not the same afaik.

mcube is gamesplanetimpex, they were an amazon seller who started their pwn platform.

Yes. But today I called both of them on their customer service. Enquired about death stranding when they gonna ship. Firstly I called mcube games. She said “shipping will probably start today” then I called gamestheshop asked the same. I couldn’t recognise her voice until she said “aren’t you just called and enquired about it?”  I was like are they same.  She said “yes”. :mellow:

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The cutscene to gameplay ratio seems to be even more mental than MGS4. Get ready for 20 hours of cutscenes :lol: 

 

 

 

I just don't get as to how ppl enjoy 20 hours of cutscenes in a video game.  If you really want to watch something (instead of playing) why not go to a movie !! Also,  one of the main reasons I hated MGS 4.  While the gameplay itself was good in parts, the half-hour cutscenes in between and the 2 hour at the end, really left a sour taste overall.   

Edited by Ne0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Someone posted all the cutscenes on yt and its between 8-9 hrs. 

 

That doesn't sound right. I just played for something like 90 min from the start and it has exactly 10 mins of gameplay. Unless the game drops them hard in the middle section, 8-9 hrs seems short.

 

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

 

I just don't get as to how ppl enjoy 20 hours of cutscenes in a video game.  If you really want to watch something (instead of playing) why not go to a movie !! Also,  one of the main reasons I hated MGS 4.  While the gameplay itself was good in parts, the half-hour cutscenes in between and the 2 hour at the end, really left a sour taste overall.  

 

I just look at it as some incredibly well made and polished anime with great visuals, attention to detail, voice acting and some crazy/stupid meta commentary on world politics or some sh*t.

 

Plus I love doing this every 5 mins...

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

That doesn't sound right. I just played for something like 90 min from the start and it has exactly 10 mins of gameplay. Unless the game drops them hard in the middle section, 8-9 hrs seems short.

I think after Act 3 or somewhere in the middle, there is a long stretch where there is almost no story developments, similar to MGS 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kushagra said:

Amazon still haven't shipped it, bunch of wankers :ranting:

 

Looks like I'm ordering everything from GTS from here on even if that means losing out on some discounts.

How much discount did you get from Amazon ? They don't give a sh*t about you playing on Day 1 or even Day 2 or 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

What difficulty is everyone starting on?

I was thinking of going with Hard but I'm not sure if that will just introduce more tedium.

 

Difficulty only affects combat which is like bare minimum, at least so far. It doesn't help with traversal or how much weight you can carry. That difficulty is dynamically adjusted based on how much cargo you load up and what route you select.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Difficulty only affects combat which is like bare minimum, at least so far. It doesn't help with traversal or how much weight you can carry. That difficulty is dynamically adjusted based on how much cargo you load up and what route you select.

 

Thanks. 

Think I'll go with Hard then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...