Jump to content

Death Stranding


Big Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Snake said:

Don't know to  be honest, why not put it in the garage?

 

Was thinking I might have to leave it somewhere on routes with wide rivers or steep, rocky hills.

But after ditching the trike and getting to Lake Knot City, it doesn't seem as precious to me now as it did initially :P

 

13 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

BTs ate my trike :/ But you'll get one again later, plus the ability to craft your own anywhere.

 

Sounds good. But I think I now prefer the exoskeleton over the trike :lol:

Still, I realize I might find a need for it again once I get a few highways built up.

 

30 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

When i heard the mule backstory i thought " chal be, kuch bhi" but after playing a dozen hours after that, I'm doing the exact same thing and sorta addicted to it. 😝

 

Yup. Time's flying when I'm playing this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

No it doesn’t have co-op or neither any specific multiplayer mode nor you can play this game with friends. Indeed you have to play this game alone. If you are connected to online then in-game  You are connected asynchronously with other players in the world. Means you can just help Other players making their way easy by building bridges, Post office, charging stations, ladders, rope etc.

 

So basically the ingame props are only seen and help other players, don't know the purpose of it but it sounds cool. The game also has the dark souls type messaging system. Is it right? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

 

So basically the ingame props are only seen and help other players, don't know the purpose of it but it sounds cool. The game also has the dark souls type messaging system. Is it right? 

Apparently no, it doesn’t have messaging system. You can just add reactions (likes) and create sign board. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Snake said:

 

Around 24 hours, but I'm taking my time, doing deliveries, building stuff etc

Nice. And I don't understand how people have managed to complete this game around 40hrs :| Looking at my stats I have spent 16hrs already and still in chapter 3.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Nice. And I don't understand how people have managed to complete this game around 40hrs :| Looking at my stats I have spent 16hrs already and still in chapter 3.

 

Probably had to rush to meet review deadlines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Reached chapter 5, the amount of traversal and combat options that have now opened up is insane.

 

Ive read a lot of people saying you go off track to deliver stuff but is it part of main progress line or just something like a side quest that you do to build your character in ways if you wish to or we could just to main quest line and thats ok. I havent really found an answer for this.

 

Ive read its 10+ chapters so easily a 60 - 80 -100 hour playthrough  looks like :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

 

 

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

 

 

Based Koji san. 🙏🏻 I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

 

 

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

 

 

Based Koji san. 🙏🏻 I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

 

 

 

It's lost in translation, what he meant was it's different than shooters which sell a lot in the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

 

 

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

 

 

Based Koji san. 🙏🏻 I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

 

 

 

Quote

"Americans are great fans of first-person shooters and Death Stranding isn't one, it flies higher."

 

Imagine being able to crawl so far up your own a*s and still being able to breathe. Truly a man like no other. :rofl: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, puns said:

 

Ive read a lot of people saying you go off track to deliver stuff but is it part of main progress line or just something like a side quest that you do to build your character in ways if you wish to or we could just to main quest line and thats ok. I havent really found an answer for this.

 

Ive read its 10+ chapters so easily a 60 - 80 -100 hour playthrough  looks like :unsure:

 

Some are necessary to progress through the story, while others are side quests, these give you new schematics and upgrades.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

 

 

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

 

 

Based Koji san. 🙏🏻 I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

 

She actually does, both T&A. What do you think this is some low flying western game? :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...