Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

15 hours ago, KnackChap said:

-

Lmao tatti grenade :rofl:

10 hours ago, Big Boss said:

The f**king font size needs to be bigger. We are not playing on our computer screens ffs.

Ya lot of ppl complaining about it 

I reckon in a year or so, the game world / terrain would b full of roads and bridges built by all the players over the world and Kojima will take the award for connecting players to build their world. Also, the more connections you establish, the more your internet connectivity with other players increase. In a way, you are connecting yourself with other players. 

I dont understand why many people say it's a walking simulator.  Games such as The Last Guardian, Shadow of Colossus, were having similar gameplay style without the MP component but no reviewer complained. This games is a solid GOTY contender. 

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

So you mean to say when we'll play in 2020 we'll get everything ready and just have to play fun parts as all the tedious delivers are already done?

Hopefully so, but then again, you wont b able to see other players structures unless u connect/ expand the network. Ppl might struggle less than what we are going through now. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I reckon in a year or so, the game world / terrain would b full of roads and bridges built by all the players over the world and Kojima will take the award for connecting players to build their world. Also, the more connections you establish, the more your internet connectivity with other players increase. In a way, you are connecting yourself with other players. 

I dont understand why many people say it's a walking simulator.  Games such as The Last Guardian, Shadow of Colossus, were having similar gameplay style without the MP component but no reviewer complained. This games is a solid GOTY contender. 

30 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

So you mean to say when we'll play in 2020 we'll get everything ready and just have to play fun parts as all the tedious delivers are already done?

8 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Hopefully so, but then again, you wont b able to see other players structures unless u connect/ expand the network. Ppl might struggle less than what we are going through now. 

Each and every structure built deteriorates after a certain a certain timeframe and needs upkeep. So no, they don't be there all the time, plus you only see other structures ones you connect it to the network

• Thanks 1

The number structures you see is based on how many likes you get and your total star rating with the network node of that area. If you have terrible ratings and low likes, you won't see other player structures in your game no matter how long you wait.

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Then whatever you guys are doing, building right now will be of no use for PC folks. I'm glad as I'll get to experience as new day 1 PC release.

Yeah but the game will become 2x hard in offline mode.

I can't imagine playing this game in offline mode anymore lol.  Because i will miss 

Roads, Bridges, Generators, Safe houses created by other players which really helps a lot.

14 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Yeah but the game will become 2x hard in offline mode.

I can't imagine playing this game in offline mode anymore lol.  Because i will miss 

Reveal hidden contents

Roads, Bridges, Generators, Safe houses created by other players which really helps a lot.

I don't mind playing online now as there will be no cross platform multiplayer. We all be doing from the beginning and as I'll be playing day 1 I'll enjoy same as you guys.

But I'll also try offline and see how tough it gets. I like challenging games.

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't mind playing online now as there will be no cross platform multiplayer. We all be doing from the beginning and as I'll be playing day 1 I'll enjoy same as you guys.

The first couple of time you visit a new area it plays like an offline mode. Only when the terminals of those area are connected you can view and use the structures from other players

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

This is one of those games which gives you the ultimate challenge (similar to Sekiro frustrations) when played offline. U can only carry a limited no  of items on you than actually required. The theme of the game is to help others and get helped. "Help me to help you". 

Imagine u r trekking a mountain for 20 min with all your ladders and climbing ropes and u r just meters away from the summit but no more materials or way to climb up. U may have to go back down and go around the mountain which may take forever. Whereas with other players help who have taken a similar path as yours, would have left ladders and ropes for others to make their journey easier. 

The more I think about the game, the more I'm loving it. Hideo Kojima FTW!!

19 minutes ago, The Batman said:

This is one of those games which gives you the ultimate challenge (similar to Sekiro frustrations) when played offline.

More like ultimate grind :lol:

And no, that kind of challenge is nothing like the one in Sekiro.

I'm loving the game so far but I can't imagine how playing it offline could be any fun. It's like intentionally making the game more tedious for yourself.

Imagine building long stretches of highways on your own. By the time you're done building a highway, you would've already completed most of the deliveries with the constant back and forth that is required for collecting and transporting materials. So when you're actually done building the whole stretch, you probably won't even be using it :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

:rofl: did something similar like this ended up getting caught with BT's and vehicle got destroyed. Never bothered again then. Trike is the best for me.

Edited by GameAnalyzer