Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

14 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

But all stations have a range, right ? I think there's no network there. It is possible that there won't be any network ever at some places, right ?

Afaik every area is connected to the network. Some prepper station might be hidden and for us to find on our own

13 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Ladders and ropes doesn’t require chiral network. Electronic equipment’s need. So it will be visible to others also if they crossed your path. 

Ladders and rope also require chiral network to use each other's equipment

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Ladders and rope also require chiral network to use each other's equipment

afaik, You are right. I am specifically talking about the steep mountain near Incinerator which you have to climb to get to the other side and you have to face a lot of BTs.

25 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I spent some 2 hours and 20+ PCCs just erecting zip line posts in the mountain area. Especially useful if you get round trip deliveries, just go plating posts along the way.

They are so useful when doing premium deliveries

Oh man... got caught in the storm while delivering stuff, was climbing the mountain, was a whiteout.

Tip: Do not take shelter and try to sleep, you'll die. (saw on Reddit)

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

A neat little touch is that if you spend a lot of time in the snow... you fingers and feet turn black, like they're frostbitten

Oh so that's how my Sam had black fingers. I thought it might be related to the last mini bt boss fight and he didn't take a shower after that

Oh man BB is so adorable. When he giggles and laughs, he sounds so cute. Sam says "Someone's happy". This game is on another level. How the f**k can Kojima come up with an entire new game with so much story and gameplay content? He just quit MGS and bam, here is a new mindf**k franchise with great characters and unique story. Was this going to be MGS 6? How much of this game was going to be MGS 6?