Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

15 hours ago, hope said:

What are you smoking

GOW3 didint win GOTY then what these DMC and all games stand a chance lol :lol:

Times are different now. Most reviewers now keep bashing old GOW games after new one came out. 

But yea I guess you right. Only Cinematic Third Person games or Open World RPGs can win.

In fact for the past 20 years only these 2 genres have won :rofl: , Goty has become a joke.

15 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

DMCV will still get best action game, but the days of pure action hack n slash game winning overall Goty are long gone :/

Watch it not get even that :/

Jump Force being there is hilarious tho , just proves these guys don't even play that many genres.

Edited by Shadoken

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Couple of spoilers including one from ending cutscene, but this is hilarious.

Well he said that you don't get anything for deliveries apart from progressing the story. I just got a better canteen, Level 3 shoes and improved blood bag, just by delivering standard orders. I guess I played a different game?

50 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Well he said that you don't get anything for deliveries apart from progressing the story. I just got a better canteen, Level 3 shoes and improved blood bag, just by delivering standard orders. I guess I played a different game?

Its just comedy review, you just laugh for 10 min and move on. What's incredible is that its approaching 2M views in under 24hrs. Never seen his video get popular so fast, not even the last one where he shat hard on Xbox.

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its just comedy review, you just laugh for 10 min and move on. What's incredible is that its approaching 2M views in under 24hrs. Never seen his video get popular so fast, not even the last one where he shat hard on Xbox.

It's videos like these that trolls will use to sh*t on the game

Laying down a series of interconnected ziplines and then whizzing by from one place to the other without putting even a foot on the ground is satisfying as f**k.

Also, finished building the entire stretch of highway from Lake Knot to South Knot.

*feelsgoodman*

Edited by STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Laying down a series of interconnected ziplines and then whizzing by from one place to the other without putting even a foot on the ground is satisfying as f**k.

Also, finished building the entire stretch of highway from Lake Knot to South Knot.

*feelsgoodman*

This will come extremely handy in one later chapter