Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Alright time to put my stabilizer in storage and customize the backpack with 16 grenade pouches. Imma need them all.

I carry 4 grenade pouches, 1 utility pouch and an extra battery. since I always use either the speed or all terrain skeleton

1 hour ago, Snake said:

At chapter 13 right now... the last delivery was insane on hard. Good thing I had my strand buddies to help me

Did you like the story and the way it’s narrated? Ending episodes are like WTF is happening. 😯😮

Finished the game, 75 hours total, 110k likes, 30 strands linked, 21 Legend of Legends deliveries. still many more to go, many more to help.

This is probably the best game I've played in years. Kojima dared to try something different than your everyday AAA games and it worked.

The story is insane and it all makes sense in the end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Did you like the story and the way it’s narrated? Ending episodes are like WTF is happening. 😯😮

Yes, it all makes sense in the end. noone else but kojima could have thought of  story like this

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I took a break to play Jedi and now the game tells me my intricately built zipline network is eroding away.

tenor.gif?itemid=4652928

They maximum amount of time they stay is 2 weeks real time

Started playing yesterday. I am in chapter 2 right now. Got the bike as well. Have couple of questions.

So where can I find the amount of weight the bike can carry?
Is there cargo optimization for bike?
Let's say I fend off BTs during time fall at a particular location. Now if I go back immediately (to get my bike or cargo) to the same location does it reappear?

The game is good till now. First couple of hours were just exposition. They could've made it better. But somehow they made walking / traversing interesting.

The world looks gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Infamous said:

Started playing yesterday. I am in chapter 2 right now. Got the bike as well. Have couple of questions.

Let's say I fend off BTs during time fall at a particular location. Now if I go back immediately (to get my bike or cargo) to the same location does it reappear?

The game is good till now. First couple of hours were just exposition. They could've made it better. But somehow they made walking / traversing interesting.

To check how much cargo you have put in your trike you need to access the terminal and go to cargo management and keep loading your cargos on to trike until it reaches its limit. For reverse trike I think it’s 30kg. The more cargo you put to your vehicle will consume even more power and battery will drain little faster. And you won’t be able to drive that fast. 

While traversing on trike and if you come across BT’s your vehicle gets damaged/destroyed depends upon the vehicle condition when it got caught with BTs. 

And no after you got into fight with BTs and once you defeated them going back to previous location won’t give you a new trike unless you craft it personally or either can load the previous game saved file. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infamous said:

The cargo depends on the condition of the container. if its been in the rain for a while and then you pick it up and happen to drop it, you'll damage the cargo

• Like 1