Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

12 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Don't worry about vehicles unless you're going to travel long distance. You'll get plenty of other player's trikes around and fabricating them at knot centers is cheap.

I started chapter 3 and things have opened up a lot. I really love the multiplayer aspect of it. The likes pour in once I have placed some roads and structures around the map. Also most of the roads were already built by other players :D

Edited by b!T

Hard Grind.. 

4XT6cIN.jpg

lRzLiPq.jpg

Kojima did it again, it's a strange game but very well made.

Story can get a little complex in the beginning but towards the end you'll understand the jigsaw. 

Gameplay is not just a 'delivery/walking simulator' but the player is connected with everyone else, thanks to a clever system of collaboration which works great throughout the game. Kojima have implemented new ideas and pushed the medium forward. 

But not everyone will like Death Stranding, some will find it boring and tedious even. Some episodes takes dozens of hours to complete and the rinse repeat delivering mechanics could be an issue for some. However, the rewards are generous. 

And ofcourse the amazing actors like Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Lea Seydoux, their voice and superb soundtracks will be in my long term memory. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The guy has some talent. The concept of everyone is connected aren't just words to go by but it has been implemented perfectly in gameplay. It has no NPCs anywhere, just in centers and they appear via hologram but you never feel alone in the world of Death Stranding. 

I managed to complete the game and got platinum before everything started to get deteriorating. The PCC1 structures got completely destroyed by halfway and PCC2 structures was about to. By the end it was all gone. I managed to build my own nationwide zipline system and keep supplying roads so that others can use. 

I, thank my fellow porters, who made my journey easier and at the same time i gave my cut to new porters for their campaign. 

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

How to spot BTs? I press R1 and it shows them for a second and then i am on my own. Is this how it is supposed to be? The device on my shoulder starts going crazy in BTs direction too

Your odradek will point you towards the closest BT, the ping will only let you see them for a few seconds. Dont panic, running away will only get you attacked or killed by them

Man this game is addictive as hell, Haha. Just put down my controller after 6-7 hours marathon. its just simple stuff but climbing those mountains,  building stuff, escaping mules $ Bts, everything is so good.

Built a highway above the mule territory and zipped pass through them. Then went on to build shelters and recharge stations. The huge amount of likes you keep on getting when ppl use your structures.

And man those graphics, its insane. Never seen such a detailed terrain. The stones sticking out, the black sand, those hexagon type of stones, its jaw dropping stuff. Also the scale of things, when you reach your objective and look back at the distance you covered, you feel like woah. You can see the river in the horizon, lonely vast landscape, It gives a Feel.

Also the floating carriers, attach two together. Keep one empty, as soon as downhill comes, jump on the first one and glide down like a boss all combined by the life like animations of Sam balancing himself. The animations of Sam are 10/10.

Great game so far.

I also did the 6-7 or sometimes more hours of marathon but my PS4 used to stress a lot. The game started heavy stuttering after 2 hours of gameplay. I never complained because I was playing on base PS4, also the game started to drop heavily below 30fps when I reached central US where you spend most of your game time. The drops occurred because of big world, structures started to pop up, roads, enemies and ziplines. 

But because the game was so good, i managed to play more than 100hrs. 

I'm digging to get this again on PC without any of these problems and get even much better results. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

I was blown away when i actually climbed the snowy mountain to the top, holy shiiiiiit. The sense of scale in this game. Just Wow.

Instead of taking the bike, i attach my carrier and take things on foot on that mountain, planting & linking zip lines behind me. And man, when one goes back to the starting point zipping around covering the whole distance in few secs, it feels like a superman game. Zip lines are so f**ckin fun and that snow storm on the mountain

giphy.gif

Playing this game non stop and loving  it. Some spoilery screens using photo mode.

DL0tKNP.jpg

PbCJ1ka.jpg

BwPa3u9.jpg

TEYxTvs.jpg

TT4e9Sl.jpg

B5uxB2F.jpg

JevdbWg.jpg

viCUEfa.jpg

gakUCdK.jpg

9 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

I was blown away when i actually climbed the snowy mountain to the top, holy shiiiiiit. The sense of scale in this game. Just Wow.

Instead of taking the bike, i attach my carrier and take things on foot on that mountain, planting & linking zip lines behind me. And man, when one goes back to the starting point zipping around covering the whole distance in few secs, it feels like a superman game. Zip lines are so f**ckin fun and that snow storm on the mountain

giphy.gif

Playing this game non stop and loving  it. Some spoilery screens using photo mode.

Hide contents

gakUCdK.jpg

Distribute the weight properly, still got a lot of space on the carrier, get it to level 2 asap and remember to do the side quests to get some very important gear

Also,It's an amazing game, games like this are not made now a days. The sense of accomplishment when you get to a certain destination after going through sh*t is so satisfying, also helping others gives you the feel good factor

• Like 1

The great thing is, one can cross the whole  route without building any structure or using someone else's structures. But if you lay things behind you for others to use, you only help yourself as the game has the habit of making you backtrack many times.

When you start to backtrack and see your built things on the way,  ready to make you trip much easier. It helps you and other players. Like good karma. And those animations of sam while sliding, making leaps, climbing, throwing boxes. etc so natural.

Edited by SpearHea:D

Chapter 14 & the End twist, holy sh*t. Kojimaaaa :majesty:. My fav. story would be related to cliff.

Excellent game 9/10. After finishing it, feels like a journey has come to an end. Still thinking about the mountains, rivers, crossed. Zip line Network i build. Will remember this game for a long time.

^ When this plays and you know what to do. Wowser.

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Chapter 14 & the End twist, holy sh*t. Kojimaaaa :majesty:. My fav. story would be related to cliff.

Excellent game 9/10. After finishing it, feels like a journey has come to an end. Still thinking about the mountains, rivers, crossed. Zip line Network i build. Will remember this game for a long time.

^ When this plays and you know what to do. Wowser.

The entire section is amazing,

See the sun set,
The day is ending
Let that yawn out,
There's no pretending