Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

KnackChap

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Xbox One Listing Spotted

http://xboxtavern.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/crashshop28617.jpg

http://xboxtavern.com/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-xbox-one-listing-spotted/

Someone update the OP and thread tittle..  This is not PS4 exclusive.  Same goes for Edith Finch

Hopefully One X version will run at native 4k nd not 1440p like Pro version :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Where do you even get those links from? I have never even heard of the sites that you usually link as proof. :P

I think we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves and the OP update should be deferred till some credible site posts info. :P

Nakli hua to game will run at 0p 0fps on one X :P

Edited by Playstationdude

6 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Where do you even get those links from? I have never even heard of the sites that you usually link as proof. :P

I think we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves and the OP update should be deferred till some credible site posts info. :P

Nakli hua to game will run at 0p 0fps on one X :P

IP is owned and Published by Activision.. It will 100% come to Xbox and PC.

Now if you guys like to misinform people then go ahead...What remains of Edith finch is on Steam and also coming Xbox, but OP says PS4 only lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

IP is owned and Published by Activision.. It will 100% come to Xbox and PC.

Now if you guys like to misinform people then go ahead...What remains of Edith finch is on Steam and also coming Xbox, but OP says PS4 only lol

Um really bruh? :P

OP can be updated when it is actually announced for Xbox. Mis informing people is jumping to conclusions based on one random post by some random website, without any official word from the publisher. so far it's ps4 exclusive. Zabardasti xbox and pc kyu daalen op main, just to pad game list for xbox lol

Edited by Playstationdude

3 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

OP can be updated when it is actually announced for Xbox. Mis informing people is jumping to conclusions based on one random post by some random website, without any official word from the publisher. so far it's ps4 exclusive. Zabardasti xbox and pc kyu daalen op main, just to pad game list for xbox lol

Fair enough but what about Edith Finch? Why no mention of Steam version in OP? :P

Btw that shot is from very popular online gaming store in Hungary.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, Playstationdude said:

Woh XBox one X lega bhi nahi.... khali 4K 4K kar reha hai....

Woh XBox one X lega bhi nahi.... khali 4K 4K kar reha hai....

One x chhodo i hope this releases on xbox bc kuch toh khelne mil jaayega.. :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

One x chhodo i hope this releases on xbox bc kuch toh khelne mil jaayega.. :rofl:

Bhai......Microsoft bolega...khelna wala miljaye.....kaun lega yaar....Public idiot thodi hai....America mein bohat but rest of the world knows what to buy ....

It is really a fantastic game. I am loving it. If you love old school platformers, then this is a must buy title. The game is truly remastered, unlike other remastered titles.

Have you not played originals?

No I never had a PS1. But what's that got to do with what I said?

Lol i in no way suggested its got to do anything [emoji14]

My first ps1 game was crash bandicoot... original black layered discs.. as a kid i used ti call it crash chaddicoot..
Thn there was another game pandemonium.. even that was fun...

• Like 1

Biggest solo release of the year. WOW. 

i knew the first three games were popular cause all 3 games have constantly been in the top 5 of ps classics charts that Sony releases monthly but even then being the biggest single platform debut of the year is a big achievement. CTR announcement in PSX incoming. 

51 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Lol i in no way suggested its got to do anything emoji14.png

My first ps1 game was crash bandicoot... original black layered discs.. as a kid i used ti call it crash chaddicoot..
Thn there was another game pandemonium.. even that was fun...

Haha my bad. Back then I couldn't afford a console. One of the few pre-orders which didn't bomb and crossed my expectations.

• 3 weeks later...

Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot was designed by the team at Naughty Dog but not included in the final game. Until now! This legendary level has been remastered and updated by Vicarious Visions, and better yet, it’s a free download! Starting today at 12pm Pacific, and for the next 30 days ($2.99 afterwards), players can head to the PlayStation Store and add a brand-new boost to your Crash Bandicoot experience!

https://blog.activision.com/t5/More-Games/Comic-Con-More-Like-Crash-Bandi-Con/ba-p/10324814

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-stormy-ascent-level/cid=UP0002-CUSA07402_00-CRASHNSANELEVEL1