Sign in to follow this  
slackerninja

IVG Podcast 43: Post-E3 2016 reactions and analysis

It's not for me or you who already own X1 or PC, but if you don't own a X1 or can't afford a Pc then it's a great deal for 299 imo.

Plus 4k Blue Ray support is a great add-on.

Which probably won't be released for $299 here.

So no deal either way.

I want dedicated podcast on Witcher combat please :P

Cry some more please.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

Edited by ALPHA17

Such a solid podcast, so much fun to listen to especially since you give an Indian prospective to every news which is kind of lacking in other mainstream podcasts like Gaint Bombcast and Podcast Beyond. Just one suggestion make it a more regular thing. The last posdcast before these E3 ones was in December if I am correct. Would be cool if you made this a weekly thing.

Such a solid podcast, so much fun to listen to especially since you give an Indian prospective to every news which is kind of lacking in other mainstream podcasts like Gaint Bombcast and Podcast Beyond. Just one suggestion make it a more regular thing. The last posdcast before these E3 ones was in December if I am correct. Would be cool if you made this a weekly thing.

lol blame sam lol

• Like 1

Pokken actually outsold SFV at retail in the US by quite a bit. And we know SFV in the US was low because even when Sony posts top sellers each month digitally, it wasn't near the top or even close.

But yea shouldve specified US although SFV is quite the bomba overall. Lets see if June's update does anything for it (from someone who owns 3 copies of this early access game lol)

Lets see if June's update does anything for it (from someone who owns 3 copies of this early access game lol)

Unlikely (from someone who didn't spend money on that early access game lol).

Heard some tidbits.

You 3 are ill informed about fifa 17.You dont play as Hunter only for Manchester United,any premier club you can play for.Also FUT 5 V 5 was also announced which you missed also :P

And what do you mean by The Last Guardian maybe wont come here ? :samui:

Edited by hope

Heard some tidbits.

You 3 are ill informed about fifa 17.You dont play as Hunter only for Manchester United,any premier club you can play for.Also FUT 5 V 5 was also announced which you missed also :P

And what do you mean by The Last Guardian maybe wont come here ? :samui:

At the time of recording that was the info out from EA. Everything else hit a couple of days later.

As for TLG not making it here, Sony didn't bring Tearaway on time, didn't bring Gravity Rush Remastered, and didn't bring Ratchet and Clank. They almost didn't bring Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls remaster either. So yeah, we won't be surprised if they don't bring this as well.

At the time of recording that was the info out from EA. Everything else hit a couple of days later.

As for TLG not making it here, Sony didn't bring Tearaway on time, didn't bring Gravity Rush Remastered, and didn't bring Ratchet and Clank. They almost didn't bring Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls remaster either. So yeah, we won't be surprised if they don't bring this as well.

Boooo.. record more podcasts.

Gamers are suffering.Write a nice article bro about this situation.

I will give it a 8/10

Gamers are suffering.Write a nice article bro about this situation.

I will give it a 8/10

Already have, if you know where to look :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this